MrTeed Application

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Beast2
Snobo
Snobo

MrTeed Application

Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:02 pm

1. Which team are you applying to?

I am applying for test team.

2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on?

I've played Shadowbane since Live. I mainly played Lore and I was still young when I started playing shadowbane. Didn't have as good of a grasp on the game as I do now. I mainly played on Vindi but also jumped around as live came to an end.

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.

I'm experienced in maintaining a city. Managing a guild (which I don't think really applies). Great at designing builds to combat certain specs. I'm familiar with a lot of the zones and mobs due to an obnoxious amount of farming and power leveling.

I wouldn't say I'm experienced in one part of the game over the other. I do everything from PvPing in groups, banes, mines, solo, rune hunting, PvE, city stuff. I'm well rounded and know the game quite well.

I think management is my most valuable asset. I know what is needed and what isn't and I know what it takes to get done what we need to get done. That can apply to almost every category of the game.

4. You are going to test a zone. What aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information?

I would be doing counts of mobs, testing damage and resist types, checking loot drops, checking mob levels. Making sure mobs respawn properly and where they're supposed to. Spreadsheets are the best way to document information. I care about everything working as it should. Things not working right means there is a problem that needs to be fixed.

5. How would go about defining a bug, then reporting it? How would you differentiate between ‘how it should work’ and ‘how I think it should work’?

To my understanding there is people who apply changes and then hope that they work. If there is something that differentiates from what it is supposed to be and what is it then I would compare the two. If it states that X is supposed to do Y and it isn't then I would provide the information that X is doing and possibly why it isn't doing Y.

6. What sets you apart from another applicant?

I genuinely care about the future of Shadowbane and I'm willing to put my time into it to make sure it lasts.

7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project weekly?

I play the game anywhere from 4-8 hours a day and almost all my free time on weekends. Mines and banes are minimal lately so I'd say over half my time on Shadowbane I could dedicate directly to this.
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: MrTeed Application

Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Thanks for posting your application. I will let you know one way or the other within a week's time :).
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: MrTeed Application

Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:10 am

PM sent.

Return to “Test Team Submissions”