Application for Stealthynight

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Stealthynight
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Application for Stealthynight

Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:50 pm

1. Which team are you applying to?
Test Team

2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane?
Which servers did you play on?
I played on Mourning, Vindication,Wrath, Test Server and a few others from about 2003-2006

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.
I have been around for a while now, just came here during this faze sadly everytime i looked up Shadowbane emulators all I could find was the chinese people. But So far I have helped test the resource rolling for Alyriel, I have tested R8 mobs to see what they are dropping, I have also tested Collision Detection and have helped report that as well. I will gladly help test anything else needed Contracts, rolling, mobs, micro zone, macro zones, I have plenty of time to spare and I'm willing to spend most of my time testing.

4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information?
Resource rolling I would roll each item and put in excel just like the item testing for Alyriel had me do with Racial contracts name, what resources, and what resources being used.
Mobs and drop rates, what items are dropping, resources.
Melee sync, skill timers, skill fizzles, and client bugging where skills no longer work. I would do it organized and easily understandable. with Macro zone, micro zone, and mob names in every report.

5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have?
Minor, but I learn fast and would enjoy learning more.

7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project?
Anytime I'm not at work. Which is about 8 hours when i work, and the entire day when I don't.

Also indefinitely staying on the team, not just a 3 week tester then quitting because im bored, or lose interest. I enjoy testing, i enjoy working on games and making them better, so i would stay with the project from now till it is finished, even after it goes live i would still stay on the team and continue testing.

Thanks as always, to all the admins, mods, and testers. And a special thanks to Candi, and Alyriel for all of your hard work in game and working with me when i find a bug and your prompt responses.

sincerely Stealthynight

Return to “Test Team Submissions”