Old time player LFG

markovich1
Snobo
Snobo

Old time player LFG

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:14 pm

I'm having a hard time finding a home on SB. I played for awhile before WOW came out and again during the CN zerg. I'm not a great player, but I do have some experience. I have played several high lvl toons for several guilds back in the day. KGB is really the only one i remember. Mostly i have ran a Templar, Scout and a farming Druid...exploit macro stuff.
Anyways I'm not afraid to farm for my guild and build whatever toon is needed and I'm loyal to the core. :-)
Shimus
Snobo
Snobo

Re: Old time player LFG

Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:27 am

Posting here due to the limitations of the post rule. Player looking to reconnect. I have nearly no knowledge but the wiki and Google anymore, so I may be a bit slow. Forgot how slow grinding without a PL was haha.

Things to note: I play Eastern Standard Time (Pennsylvania, USA). I can play rather sporadically, or for long stretches of time. Was a NonFactor even when I played really, but I had fun. That's what it's about. Probably might still be, but hey who knows until you try again.

Would prefer a more newbie-friendly nation approach as I can't remember half of the things this game has since it's been gone so long. Getting reacquainted with the whole system and setups, and I have nothing to lose so those means everything to gain.

I will roll specs, fill slots, and generally be the class clown on ventrilo/TS/GSC whatever VOIP you like. Name it. I can also clang symbols and wear a fez hat like one of those street-performing monkeys so at least I'm not entirely useless. And yes, it puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again.

From Scrubby Neckbeards to Insults and Griefing, we had it all. CN Zerg? No problem NA BANDS together! My good lord, that lag. I hope you liked Eight Hour Banes, cause I SURE did. Scouts and Necros were fun. Better than seeing all those keycloning prelate/sent group everywhere, though.

I used to be a member of DHL. Name was Stealthshot Trackbot. Long since forgotten anything about them aside from we were a Megazerg and could field a crap ton of parties and that's why I joined. I don't want a clique of only 2-5 people playing groups of guys. I want a full nation with plenty of guild chatter and fun to be had. I also want to endgame PVP Banes/Mines, and this is not accomplished being Errant. Not picky at all, will answer any other questions in-game or here, so fire awya.

Will also dance and tell jokes upon demand. IGN is Shimus DarkRaven, Xavios DarkRaven, Peeking At'your'loot, Idontknow Whatimdoing. Usually I've been playing on Shimus.
sxsilver
Snobo
Snobo

Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Jumping on the bandwagon!

Looking for a guild. Once upon a time I played on Vengeance. Been watching SBEMU for quite a while waiting for it to go live! I rolled a MA and he is currently at 41. Player name is sxsilver dragon.
Sek
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:18 pm

Do a search on "Pointless quest for post count".
Then make your own applications.
FFS.
TSCCC IC
Doonypooh
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:13 pm

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=23193&p=339022#p339022

still looking for another bro or two
terla95643
Snobo