Design Team

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Rexen
Snobo
Snobo

Design Team

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:16 am

It's come to my attention that more qualified hands are needed to work out bugs.

I would like to offer my services to the design team. Similar to papah/xemise I was also previously a silent contributor as a design/dev team member on the PTC effort. I have been bogged down with work and other obligations, and until now have not been in a good position to offer my assistance. Even though I disagreed completely and totally with Murray and his direction, I committed 100% effort to building the Dalgoth noob island mob zones as well as NPC cities and hamlets.
ShakakaRavenouZ
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Re: Design Team

Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Papah get back to work.

/whip
Last edited by ShakakaRavenouZ on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rave[n]ouZ
peekachew
5v5 Champion
5v5 Champion

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Rexen wrote:It's come to my attention that more qualified hands are needed to work out bugs.

I would like to offer my services to the design team. Similar to papah/xemise I was also previously a silent contributor as a design/dev team member on the PTC effort. I have been bogged down with work and other obligations, and until now have not been in a good position to offer my assistance. Even though I disagreed completely and totally with Murray and his direction, I committed 100% effort to building the Dalgoth noob island mob zones as well as NPC cities and hamlets.

Oh, awesome the same guy that can't even run a counter-strike server fairly wants to have admin powers over here too. This project is going downhill fast, if half of sotd is testing and developing.
Atlanis
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Design Team =/= Admin Powers
Starfish
SBE Team
SBE Team

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:45 pm

you applied at a strange time unfortunately. Recruitment for the design team closed a little while ago, Rexen.
Thorskyl
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:46 am

Owned

Unknewn: "QFT reported dozens of sotds doing illegal actions such as childish racism, all those accounts permabanned"

Xemise: "I've said this since day 1, Thorskyl is the biggest douche bag I have ever met in this game."
Daymar
SBE Team
SBE Team

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Starfish is correct that the Design Team recruitment is closed, although the testing team is accepting applications. We really don't need any more people on the Design Team considering how much work is left. But, we'll be steadily expanding the Test Team to a decent size.

Return to “Design Team Submissions”