Xergoos

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Xergoos
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Xergoos

Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 am

1. Which team are you applying to?
Design - coding

2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on?
started 2003 made breake after 1 year and came back at 2007 - to thurin

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.
Buildings, mines generally i have perfect memory and i remember everything what i was doing couple years ago.

4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information?
i hate testing zones and reports. but well coords with altitude, angle of buildings, mobs.

5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have?
5 years experience in assembler, 3 years in pascal same with C, C++, PHP, i have run my own server on apache - sql

6. What sets you apart from another applicant?
im working in IT dep as EDI engineer (Electronic Data exchange)
im person which have big skills in finding what causing issue and im determined to find it, im enjoy it(it cames from assemlbler language).

7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project?
around 6-8h daily.
Chet: my arse is clean as can be; its called soap and water scrubbing followed by slathering with cold pressed coconut oil you wish you could have an arse as clean as mine gimp - after another visit.
Sweetblue
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: Xergoos

Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:45 pm

++1
Scorpionsold
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Re: Xergoos

Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:09 pm

+1 from me
Guild Master Of Dragonscale Training & Founder & GM Of Shadowblade Assassins(SBA)/ShadowBlade Capital(SBC)

Return to “Design Team Submissions”