1. Which team are you applying to?
2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on?
I played for a little under a year before the server was shut down.
3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.
Even though i only played this game for a short while, i enjoyed it greatly. I also spent a lot of time reading guides and formulas to make the best character and even experimented with builds.
4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information?
Firstly i would report anything that i thought was not right, i would look at how the mobs behave both when fighting and passive.I would report on any events that should happen in the zone ex. hotzone dose it work properly, boss zone dose the boss spawn/behave correctly.
5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have?
6. What sets you apart from another applicant?
I have a lot of programs i have written and saved i can show you. also here are some old sites i created the second one i am currently converting to php http://www.cis149.netfordev.com/ , http://www.cis230dev.netfordev.com/
7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project?
Well i am currently going to school so i believe i could afford 20-25 hours a week but i will need to adjust that if needed based on school.
Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- SBE Team
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest