SparrowHawk - Standby

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
SparrowHawk
Snobo
Snobo

SparrowHawk - Standby

Sun May 05, 2013 8:57 pm

1. Which team are you applying to? Any needing help, Testing, Development, Moderation

2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on? Been GL and NL Founder of Vatican City Nation an Multiple servers played on Redemption, Wrath, Mourning, Braialla, Thurin. played since 2006

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player. Longevity in game, programming experience and most of all time, i was recently honorably discharged from the US Navy where i was a Nuclear Engineer on the USS Enterprise CVN-65 I was an EMN1 (First class petty Officer-- E-06) and plan to enjoy being unemployed for a period of time giving me ample time to contribute.

4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information? Via Document provided to whomever was supervising including number of mobs locations( coords ) of mob spawns and their camps level of mobs terrain type camp type loot ranges and percentages named mobs and significance Mob abilities and powers and their damage range, rune drops and spawns

5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have? Programming in Java C C++ and php studied at both Clark Community college in Vancouver WA and WSU Vancouver Campus

6. What sets you apart from another applicant? The amount of time i have to contribute and my dedication and dedication to successful completion of a mission.

7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project? 40+ hrs/week
Most of what i have previously worked on has been for Academic purposes however i have extensive experience programming interfaces for end user database access and programming PLC's while in the the Navy and also mobile device development for smartphones and work in exploitation of mobile device firmware to allow running unsigned software

Thank you for your interest in the Shadowbane Emulator Team. Please allow us some time to review your application. If you have any additional questions please contact Daymar, Starfish or Alyriel.
Rewen
SBE Team
SBE Team
Twitch: rewenx

Re: Application

Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:33 am

I feel like we have a good size moderator team for now, but I will keep you in mind if that changes.

Return to “Moderator Team Submissions”