Contraband - Accepted

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Contraband
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Contraband - Accepted

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:35 pm

1. Which team are you applying to?

Community Representative

2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on?

Bought it at GameStop the day it hit the shelf and played ~80 hrs a week for four years and then on / off for the next two years. Got back into it heavily right before shutdown realizing how much I enjoyed the game. I played on Chaos, Redemption, & Mourning.

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player.

Combat, PvP, Tactics. I assume that's what most enjoy and focus their efforts on in a Legendary PvP MMO like SB. I hope to be valuable to the community through both the forums and projecting SBemu on Facebook and Twitter. I'm a social media manager by profession and have helped build / guide online communities from small businesses to startups and non-profits going up to global brands with millions of followers. I can help SBemu develop and grow their very dedicated online community.

4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information?

I'm more than happy to assist and test in whatever capacity the test / design team might need my efforts.

5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have?

I wish I could say I have some, but only a bare minimum and i'm more likely to do more harm than good if forced to code.

6. What sets you apart from another applicant?

My commitment and dedication. Strong communication skills and willingness to help others. I'm very detail oriented and highly organized. I'm also willing to step outside normal assigned activities (even my comfort zone) to understand an issue and try to resolve it.

7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project?

I've recently relocated to the east coast (MD) from California. I will be able to play nightly for 3-4hrs during prime-time. During the daytime i'm scouring the forums. I work from home which gives me flexibility. I hope to utilize SBemu's social channels (Facebook and Twitter) to share, promote, and hopefully update our rabid fan base with authorized info about game developments. I have already created a rough content calendar for regularly posting on SBemu's social channels.

Thank You for your time and consideration.

Nigel

Return to “Community Representative Submissions”