Thor - Denied

Forum for posting recruitment applications. Only the authors and team members can see submissions.
Thor
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Thor - Denied

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:16 am

When I stepped down from the Test Team, I asked to be considered for the CR team. Whether by mistake or whatever, it sounds like I was never considered for the position so here is my official application.

1. Which team are you applying to? Community Representative

2. Please describe your Shadowbane game play history. How long did you play Shadowbane? Which servers did you play on? Started playing in late '06 or early '07 don't remember honestly. Played on Redemption, Mourning, Vindication, Saedron and many Test servers. I led around 10 server banes on Saedron to defeat CN.

3. Which areas of Shadowbane are you most experienced in? Is there a mechanic of the game that you are more knowledgeable in than others? Please explain your most valuable asset you believe you have as a Shadowbane player. City building and character building. I am normally cool headed and have an easy time talking with other players.

4. You are going to either test/design a zone. Which aspects would you include in your report and how would you report the information? For testing a zone, I would bring up the Wiki (if available) and consult other players on how the zone should look and feel. I would report the information the design team on what needs to be fixed. Included in the report would be camp positions, number of mobs (whether too many or not enough), disc/vorg droppers, and disc trainers.

5. Do you have any skills in IT or programming, and how much experience do you have? Wish I did.

6. What sets you apart from another applicant? I have a lot of experience having previously been on the Test team. I can easily be fair with all parties as I do not have any "true" enemies in this game compared to a lot of other players.

7. How much time will you be able to dedicate to the project? 12+ hours.
Thor
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Re: Community Representative

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:19 am

Any update on this?
Rewen
SBE Team
SBE Team
Twitch: rewenx

Re: Community Representative

Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:08 am

This application has been denied. I am sorry, Thor.

Return to “Community Representative Submissions”