Re: Favorite type of sader

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Give saders snare break....that is all
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Re: Human healer int swiss army sader

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Adron wrote:sword 100%, spear 90%, take wyrmslayer, blademaster, huntsman. start with holy blade equipped, do the class dot. switch to blademaster sword for the 2 bleeds. vs a dual wielder, have either the class or BM dmg shield up. let those things chew on them, and throw on the spear for the wyrmslayer dot, renew the others after. in offensive stance..well...i'll let someone else do the work of how much all those dots will chew off of them. It's almost unfair that you can hit the block everything button and the 85% heal.

vs non-rogue...std nuke and weak heal sader. I see it more for hotzones. you could do it with a dwarf, but the trains get awfully tight, and it's really nice to have track via huntsman.

this will not work unless u like loosing 2 weapons everytime u die. gl with switching weapons midd fight. lol
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Re: Favorite type of sader

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Alinoe wrote:If you build healer str sader you'll lost all advantage which is given by healer class, i mean it will be gimp in any aspect. It's funny to experiment , but after 75 better delete it. Healer crusader should be in 90% situations in off stance which mean def is also wrong way. Crusader as farmer is bad choice, darius fist is fine but stamina pool is lol.

you fail to see the upside. If u think theres no way to build any variation of a class without it being gimp ur failing a little. You can actually make a half viable str based healer....it sounds mad...but its true. DEF healer toons are not a bad idea. they have disadvantages and advantages. The main advantage on a healer def toon is they will have higher dammage output then the def/fighter version. you loose passive def depending and your stam sux though(ur stam really sux).
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

Return to “Healer”