Int/Con/Dodge/Resist Proc Thrower?

ParisHilton
Snobo
Snobo

Int/Con/Dodge/Resist Proc Thrower?

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:41 pm

Curious what everyone thinks about this. I would not be going Vamp because I want the UH holy proc. Has anyone done this? What's my ideal INT, and how much LA%? Expectations aren't that high, just kinda looking for a new way to play thief.
dertymerv
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Re: Int/Con/Dodge/Resist Proc Thrower?

Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Ive always been told if your not going to take int to 150 then 110 is fine.

LA to 25% wear resist sleeves, gloves, boots. cloth hood and sleeveless robe +20con or con+int whichever you like best.

personally I would go assy or NS because they get their own proc but if your stuck on thief it should work pretty close to same.
ParisHilton
Snobo
Snobo

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:22 pm

I already have an NS that is xbow nuker, however my vamp thief needs revamping. I created it last week when I came back to the game, and I realized that I Skah! my old build up and it wasn't performing how I wanted it to. And quite honestly, I'd like to have a proc chucker instead of rely on melee range dagg physical damage. Figured thief is better because they're auto granted Throwing and have higher dagger skills than Assy. I also want to be able to steal as able to do so when the opportunity arises.
cashmoneyflow
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:26 am

ParisHilton wrote: my vamp thief needs revamping..
Pun intended?
"Heyzeuss"I love playing under CN tags, no drama or at least none that I can understand. Makes playing the game much more enjoyable.
ParisHilton
Snobo
Snobo

Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:39 pm

cashmoneyflow wrote:
ParisHilton wrote: my vamp thief needs revamping..
Pun intended?
Actually yes because I'm going con elf this time lol. I meant to say something about the pun but forgot. I got a build in the works. I'll post the numbers in a few days as she's evened out.
Pollarixie
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:13 am

I was never a fan of chucking thieves. It was cool to watch the animation and knives flying at the target, but idk. My favorite proccer was my UA build for the utility.

Return to “Rogue”