Mage bow soloer?

kymatius
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Mage bow soloer?

Fri May 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Can this be done as a Human with any kind of success?
Bangarang
Snobo
Snobo

Re: Mage bow soloer?

Fri May 02, 2014 3:29 pm

For solo pk, farm, or leveling? I'd say any of the 3 is not recommended without a hank group.
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Fri May 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Any mage?

a wizzy or a bard would be the only mage bow soloer id use...but i mean, is it really that hard to multibox with a scout? also i wouldnt use mage bow generally...
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
kymatius
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Fri May 02, 2014 5:46 pm

I remember seeing quite a few bow mage bards solo running towards the end of live and most had pretty darn good success. I know one was Aelf who always ran in def stance until he stripped ur buffs and switched to off after he debuffed u and started to toss nukes ur way. He healed for an average of 500 as well with Nyth rune. Wasn't to shabby. I killed him afew times on my Assassin but stealth/stun/debuff/nuke is hard to overcome with a 2sec nuke and DoT. Still this build intrigued me greatly and thought a Human version perhaps may offer more with max trains for race/class.
Mantis
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Sun May 04, 2014 3:28 am

You have a very low offensive stance and no expose, so DPS would suck. Other mages would do it much better. The only thing mage bards really have over some of the other mages for this type of build is they are given access to archer. Also, if you remember someone healing with nyth rune for an average of 500, it must have been like 10 years ago. That would be impossible now, especially with bards having such a low off stance.
unfringed
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Sun May 04, 2014 6:22 am

Mantis wrote:Other mages would do it much better.
The only other mage you could do this on is an assassin. Bards and assassins are the only two mages that can get the bow skill.
Coolwatersx
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Sun May 04, 2014 8:16 am

kymatius wrote:I remember seeing quite a few bow mage bards solo running towards the end of live and most had pretty darn good success. I know one was Aelf who always ran in def stance until he stripped ur buffs and switched to off after he debuffed u and started to toss nukes ur way. He healed for an average of 500 as well with Nyth rune. Wasn't to shabby. I killed him afew times on my Assassin but stealth/stun/debuff/nuke is hard to overcome with a 2sec nuke and DoT. Still this build intrigued me greatly and thought a Human version perhaps may offer more with max trains for race/class.
500 average heals with nyth is impossible.

Return to “Rogue”