Defsader-In progress-

Thaney
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Defsader-In progress-

Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:54 am

working on a defensive sader. progess as of this moment , in this picture - SDR rings/neck, Chest, Infernal helm (needs to be swapped, along with boots and chest) SDR holy blade - Vorg shield. no In game runes, or Discs. blotted out HP/stam seeing as this is a work in PROGRESS. changes WILL be made. -side note- Nothing is golded as of yet, so expect a good 60+ defense to come from trains.

Rewen wrote:Thaney is a genius. I don't know why he's not manager of something.
Vivitron
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Re: Defsader-In progress-

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:58 am

I posted my defsader build, LJL, you might find it interesting. viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1455
Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:18 pm

I don't get why you blotted things out, I also don't get why you posted this. Ok you got a Def Sader good for you?
Thaney
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Beula wrote:I don't get why you blotted things out, I also don't get why you posted this. Ok you got a Def Sader good for you?
i dont want people seeing how much hp/stam i have.

and because i might give the build out if anyone wants it.
Beula
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:10 am

Thaney wrote:
Beula wrote:I don't get why you blotted things out, I also don't get why you posted this. Ok you got a Def Sader good for you?

What I meant was, if you're putting it here to be critiqued or awed over why not show us all of it?
Thaney
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:39 am

Beula wrote:
Thaney wrote:

What I meant was, if you're putting it here to be critiqued or awed over why not show us all of it?
because im in the beta atm and dont want anyone to see it as of this moment.
Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Thaney wrote:
Beula wrote:
Thaney wrote: i dont want people seeing how much hp/stam i have.

because im in the beta atm and dont want anyone to see it as of this moment.
I shall roll useless Moco and show you a Super sexy and useless sader :)
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"
Deathmarch
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:55 am

Oh my god, this abomination...go kill yourself. Anyone who can not only be comfortable mixing between completely disparate sets of armor to make this unholy...thing, but be willing to screenshot it and post it on the forums, is an inhuman monster who needs to be put down immediately. I'll brb, gotta go pour one out for all the orphans God killed when he saw this grotesque horror.
Alinoe
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:40 am

what has been seen cannot be unseen :O
Vivitron
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:29 am

Deathmarch wrote:Oh my god, this abomination...go kill yourself. Anyone who can not only be comfortable mixing between completely disparate sets of armor to make this unholy...thing, but be willing to screenshot it and post it on the forums, is an inhuman monster who needs to be put down immediately. I'll brb, gotta go pour one out for all the orphans God killed when he saw this grotesque horror.
Now that you point it out, from a distance it looks like it's wearing hot pants with golden knee high socks.
Riffats
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:02 am

+1 because I'm in this screenshot
Con of the Gods flips himself off
Hidetaed wrote:That doesn't count
"You guys registered the last day, and then dominated the tourny."-Konyg
"I don't know who that Grump guy is... but he complains a lot"-Telemakus
"You assraped us hard"-Blyster
Telemakus
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:39 am

Vivitron wrote:
Deathmarch wrote:Oh my god, this abomination...go kill yourself. Anyone who can not only be comfortable mixing between completely disparate sets of armor to make this unholy...thing, but be willing to screenshot it and post it on the forums, is an inhuman monster who needs to be put down immediately. I'll brb, gotta go pour one out for all the orphans God killed when he saw this grotesque horror.
Now that you point it out, from a distance it looks like it's wearing hot pants with golden knee high socks.

I lol'd

Also, Viv's sader was l33t.
You can run, but you'll die tired.
Akeron
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:53 am

Without that picture we wouldn't have had this awesome post
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Ya...ur dammage will be crap. What weapon does he have? Because its the wrong one. Ya def and lots of con is nice...you also get to watch all ur buddies die while u fail to be more than a fly to enemies. Its the perfect spectator build. My dwarf crusader was impossible to kill...but he was just a glorified tickle monster.

aelfborn ha/shield/rapier/blademaster rune = a scary Skah! to fight. Also roll like 170dex/110con/70int or a little more con. If u have a shield u will want more dex less con for def build otherwise ur dammage can poo.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

Return to “Crusader, Defender of the Faith”