druid races and swords

tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake
Posts: 2959
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 pm

druid races and swords

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 am

I've made a lot of druids but the only sword druids i've ever made were elf. I know the race is granted sword skill...but can other races take the sword? Because on the description it says class does not grant sword, and as a healer u arent granted sword.
Image
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
Telemakus
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1792
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:10 am

Re: druid races and swords

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:10 am

You get sword as Druid, there's even a class sword. Wiki isn't perfect yet but we're working on it lol
You can run, but you'll die tired.
Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Location: New York City & Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:20 am

Re: druid races and swords

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:03 am

^
This gimp speaks the truth
Image
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake
Posts: 2959
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Re: druid races and swords

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Telemakus wrote:You get sword as Druid, there's even a class sword. Wiki isn't perfect yet but we're working on it lol
ya i dont know why everyone rolls their farming druids withought them...they add a good chunk of def.
Image
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
Moco
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Location: New York City & Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:20 am

Re: druid races and swords

Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:00 am

tooshifty wrote:
Telemakus wrote:You get sword as Druid, there's even a class sword. Wiki isn't perfect yet but we're working on it lol
ya i dont know why everyone rolls their farming druids withought them...they add a good chunk of def.
they do add a good chunk of def but with those points you can gold la and block with in turn ends up with about 20 less def and a Skah! load more pd. I run both with and without sword it just truly comes down to preference
Image
Pertonas - "We will not bane Stimutax because it is a CN nation" "you play a bird scout & exploit constantly"
Karantar
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: druid races and swords

Sat May 04, 2013 8:43 am

I usually use druids for pl, so I can use swords just for the looks!
huang123
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: druid races and swords

Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:43 am

This gimp speaks the truth
天魔
Image
finx9876
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:32 am

Re: druid races and swords

Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:39 am

maybe you can try a melee druid with this
dreaminshadow
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Re: druid races and swords

Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:20 pm

druid's skills are very beautuful
higocon
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:00 am

Re: druid races and swords

Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:08 am

only blade weaver could made melee druid more useful..
Marksman
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer
Location: Metropolis
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:22 pm

Re: druid races and swords

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Moco wrote:
tooshifty wrote:
Telemakus wrote:You get sword as Druid, there's even a class sword. Wiki isn't perfect yet but we're working on it lol
ya i dont know why everyone rolls their farming druids withought them...they add a good chunk of def.
they do add a good chunk of def but with those points you can gold la and block with in turn ends up with about 20 less def and a Skah! load more pd. I run both with and without sword it just truly comes down to preference
applejacks
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Re: druid races and swords

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:47 am

Do druids get swords mastery? Can anyone confirm?

I'm not certain but the wiki says that they do get level 20 sword mastery weapon powers.

http://morloch.shadowbaneemulator.com/index.php/Druid
zenjah
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Location: Cape Breton
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:33 am

Re: druid races and swords

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:54 am

applejacks wrote:Do druids get swords mastery? Can anyone confirm?

I'm not certain but the wiki says that they do get level 20 sword mastery weapon powers.

http://morloch.shadowbaneemulator.com/index.php/Druid
They have no way to get Sword Mastery so that entry for Sword Mastery powers is wrong.
Image
Master spies and infiltrators, the Nephilim have spread throughout Aerynth in secret, and perhaps only the Dark Lords know precisely how many there are.
Coolwatersx
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1738
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Re: druid races and swords

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:25 am

tooshifty wrote:
Telemakus wrote:You get sword as Druid, there's even a class sword. Wiki isn't perfect yet but we're working on it lol
ya i dont know why everyone rolls their farming druids withought them...they add a good chunk of def.
The new Vorg hammer will take over as the PL druid weapon of choice now.
Image
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake
Posts: 2959
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Re: druid races and swords

Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:45 am

its an idea, but it wont give as much def. im not sure of the variation in def though.... so...... im undecided.
Image
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
Coolwatersx
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1738
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Re: druid races and swords

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:42 am

tooshifty wrote:its an idea, but it wont give as much def. im not sure of the variation in def though.... so...... im undecided.
It should give quite a bit more defense.

+120 def mod, + 100% weapon, + 10 trains in mastery = what? Maybe 200-250 defense?
Image
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake
Posts: 2959
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Re: druid races and swords

Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:01 am

Coolwatersx wrote:
tooshifty wrote:its an idea, but it wont give as much def. im not sure of the variation in def though.... so...... im undecided.
It should give quite a bit more defense.

+120 def mod, + 100% weapon, + 10 trains in mastery = what? Maybe 200-250 defense?
I guess they have changed the hammer stats since server down.
Image
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake
Posts: 2959
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Re: druid races and swords

Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:12 am

im estimating 50-80def more on vorg hammer builds over druid swords.
Image
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin

Return to “Druid, Keeper of the Balance”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest