The problem with UA nightstalkers...

Mantis
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

The problem with UA nightstalkers...

Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:29 am

UA stalkers are powerful, versatile, and survivable. The problem (for solo play) is that any class can sprint away from you and you literally cannot kill them if they do. If you try to nuke them or dispell a snare/root, that's at least 2 seconds that they have to create a gap that you can never close.

Don't get me wrong, they are a great class, but this is a serious weakness and IMO contributes to why NS's are unpopular compared to many other rogue classes. I think I'll stick with a crossbow.
Cryfowl
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: The problem with UA nightstalkers...

Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Mantis wrote:UA stalkers are powerful, versatile, and survivable. The problem (for solo play) is that any class can sprint away from you and you literally cannot kill them if they do. If you try to nuke them or dispell a snare/root, that's at least 2 seconds that they have to create a gap that you can never close.

Don't get me wrong, they are a great class, but this is a serious weakness and IMO contributes to why NS's are unpopular compared to many other rogue classes. I think I'll stick with a crossbow.
this is true although you do have access to BH " trip" It's weak and limited to melee range but it's there. however with all the rogue nerfs that have taken place (especially with thief and scout running skills) the rogue classes have evened out quite a bit speed wise.
*** DEMOLITIONS EXPERT *** LOOKING FOR GROUP *** GOOD WITH WALLS ***

Return to “Nightstalker, Enemy of the Darkness”