Block - 120% (61 trains)
Toughness - 94% (49 trains)

Dangiriel's Might - 40
Small bomb - 40
AoE Holy expose - 40
AoE mana drain/snare - 20
Big bomb - 1
Nyth Rune - 20
Ur Rune - 1 (free 10 STR, wiki says this and LoH (which you should also have no more than 1 point in) should stack)

Remaining points - 18
Either dump them in toughness for more HP, block for more passive defense, or hammer for slightly better melee damage/defense. You could also dump into one of the debuff chants if you wish. You could also take UH and dump into the proc.

Gear (optimal)
9def Sentinel armor/Vorg
Peerless Sentinel hammer of T3 proc (holy, unholy, or vamp)
24INT jewels OR 12INT/10 Abjuration OR 12INT/12CON

Defense - ~1750-1800 (build isn't finished yet, this is an estimate)
Hammer damage - 120-305 in D-stance
Small bomb - 130-800 before expose
Big bomb - 800-2600 before expose
Nyth Rune - 130-300

This build was to built to farm and PL without the need for a lootbot, as well as to survive an attack should some people mess with you while you're farming. This can tank most everything in the game, and because you have some strength, your hammer swings won't be hitting like a sack of feathers should you have to face a melee toon. You can outright outheal bow toons with ease.
First sentinel. Thoughts? Improvements?
Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Re: Farm/PL Build - Thoughts?

Sun May 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Make a Loot bit and pump your int IMO
Undeadkiller wrote:Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and shouldn't be told what they can or cannot think and or can or cannot say. It goes against the Human Rights Act.
Rewen wrote:Art thou enraged?
Steffa97
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Sun May 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Khal wrote:Make a Loot bit and pump your int IMO
Strength also helps with HA trains and it just managed to kill two birds with one stone. I thought about going int (I believe HG can get a max of 145 int) but if I were to do that I'd have just ended going elf/human. HG won out because of toughness/HG rage. (at level 52 currently sitting on 4.2kHP and haven't even touched toughness yet)
Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Sun May 11, 2014 5:12 pm

My thing is, if it's for pure PvE, why not roll a bit, you already rolled one :P. n the str might help with ha. But int helps with everything. N to me, pure PvE sents can do decent in pvp too, this does not.
Undeadkiller wrote:Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and shouldn't be told what they can or cannot think and or can or cannot say. It goes against the Human Rights Act.
Steffa97
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Sun May 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Khal wrote:My thing is, if it's for pure PvE, why not roll a bit, you already rolled one :P. n the str might help with ha. But int helps with everything. N to me, pure PvE sents can do decent in pvp too, this does not.
I'll definitely be rolling a bit. Already like this class and I'll be experimenting with your ideas as well. TY for the input as well. Like I said, never rolled one before.
Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Sun May 11, 2014 5:43 pm

I feel you. Sorry I'm not more help, busiest day of the year at work, I'm falling over. :P
Steffa97
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Sun May 11, 2014 5:48 pm

Khal wrote:I feel you. Sorry I'm not more help, busiest day of the year at work, I'm falling over. :P
It's fine lol and I got finals week (still a junior in HS here) so I won't be on much either.
PVP101
Snobo
Snobo

Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:34 am

Human.All 3 int runes and lucky good start.

Return to “Sentinel, Scourge of Chaos”