New Player Questions

serious replies only
phoenixblk
Snobo
Snobo

New Player Questions

Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:52 am

Hello, hoping to get some help as I want to try SB again.

First, what is the arcane IP supposed to be? I tried the new download, the info in a thread on here, and the info on the wiki (which are all different) and none worked.

Next, how many accounts are allowed to be played by the same person (not keycloned, just logged in at the same time for leveling)? Are the third party programs that run a macro script allowed? Forgot the name of the program, but I remember it was ok to use on live when I played.

Any other info would be appreciated.

Thank you.
SvetaMmox
Snobo
Snobo

New Player Questions

Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:05 am

Works like a charm on my Nexus One. I always wondered if you get a divx player to work on it as it just a matter of codecs and that's all.
Gerardan
Snobo
Snobo

Re: New Player Questions

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:44 pm

Welcome back!
Sinakra
Snobo
Snobo

Re: New Player Questions

Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:53 am

phoenixblk wrote:
First, what is the arcane IP supposed to be? I tried the new download, the info in a thread on here, and the info on the wiki (which are all different) and none worked.
If you use the "Game Download" link on top of the forum site you should be fine. Anyway, here are the contents of ArcaneIP.cfg file from that download:

SERVER= 104.37.70.20
PORT= 8000
phoenixblk wrote:
Next, how many accounts are allowed to be played by the same person (not keycloned, just logged in at the same time for leveling)?
As many as your machine can handle. Note that only the first character logged in will be able to cast spells. The rest will be only viable for city maintenance or receiving power leveling.
phoenixblk wrote:
Are the third party programs that run a macro script allowed? Forgot the name of the program, but I remember it was ok to use on live when I played.
You are probably refering to "AGC" or "ACTools".

Return to “New Player Q&A”