- With the return of the launcher/patcher, we have introduced a new multi-boxing system. Characters you log in after the first cannot cast or attack and will be easier to kill. This means you won't be able to use additional clients for PvP, but they are still viable for non-combat activities such as city management or receiving power-leveling.
- A new system for hotzones has been implemented. Any zone that becomes a hotzone will auto-populate with high level mobs. Zones that previously hosted R2/R3 mobs will now have R5-R8 encounters and rewards appropriate for endgame characters.
- Additionally, each hotzone comes with its own unique pre-programmed lore event. You may choose to participate in these events at your peril for the chance to earn unique prizes. We warn you, these events may have interesting mechanics that challenge the way you are used to playing. You may find yourself changing the tactics you employ while you PvP in the zone.
- Our unique newb isle experience has been polished and perfected. There are now two factions and four outposts. Choose a side and seek out other low-level characters for PvP and XP rewards. Capture all of the outposts by slaying their outpost mini bosses, or defend your claims by beating back would-be usurpers!
- Additionally, a win condition has been added. Claiming all 4 outposts for your faction will trigger a campaign reset. If your side accomplishes this feat, you will be rewarded with enhanced experience gains for 30 minutes, and newly-created characters will receive a significant experience bump.
SEE BALANCE NOTES BELOW