Shroud of Ardan Pre-Launch Patch 2.0.4

Starfish
SBE Team
SBE Team

Shroud of Ardan Pre-Launch Patch 2.0.4

Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:49 am

World
  • Braedoch Highlands has been removed. Aedroch Highlands, on the Eastern side of the map, remains.
  • Anueth Rilondrae, an Elven Themed Magic Mine has been added to Braedoch Highland's previous location.
  • Kenaryn's Hold, a Centaur Themed Gold Mine has been added to the northern Ice Hinterland area.
  • Crystal Crag, an Icey Canyon Themed Magic Mine has been added to the northern Ice Hinterland area.

Elite Gear
  • Bellugh Nuathal Hammer's stats have been readjusted as follows:
    +100 Mana
    +25 Restoration
    On Hit: Grant a Buff that Regenerates Mana based on your Restoration every 15s (3600s)
  • Bellugh Nuathal Hammer's Mastery has been changed from Hammer Mastery to Restoration.

Fallen Champion Gear
  • Doomplain's Assassin Cloth Robe stats have been readjusted as follows:
    +360 Health
    +180 Mana
    +45 Shadowmastery

Hotzone System
  • The first new FC Hotzone variant has been enabled, The Doomplain.
  • Vale of Nar Addad will be enabled in the near future.
  • Zones that may become hotzones are now: Plain of Ashes, Bone Marches, Southern Battleground, Pandemonium, The Doomplain.

NPCs
  • Trainers may train skills to 65/70/75/80/100/115/unlimited, from rank 1 to 7.
  • R3 Trainers (75%) will be available in safeholds such as Aeldreth.
  • R4 Trainers (80%) will be available in zones appropriate for your class. Quartermasters also exist at these locations that sell basic 100% class gear. For a list of the locations, see: http://morloch.shadowbaneemulator.com/i ... rtermaster

Return to “Patch Notes”