If you'd like to comment on any of these changes, please contribute to our Suggestions subforum.
- A new system, called Glory has been added. Glory rewards you for success in PvP. Going on killstreaks will show off your might to those around you and the server, and reward you with increased experience!
- A new newb island system that focuses on PvP has been added. Kill your enemies on Newb Island, fight for the center outposts to gain rewards, and aid your allied faction members along the way. New characters begin at level 10. Promote, equip your hamlet's starting gear, then venture out into the world. Your inventory is safe when you fall in battle on newb island.
- Noob Island now lasts until level 35.
- At the beginning of a Hotzone, several high profile camps may repopulate with R5+ mobs and highly difficult 'encounter' monsters.
- These 'FC Events' will offer unique rewards to those keen on braving the challenges, but also presents opportunities to those cunning enough to take advantage of the Hotzone's heightened traffic.
- This currently only affects two zones: Vale of Nar Addad and The Doomplain
- Mine Times are no longer set by guilds, and instead have a fixed time that randomizes each week.
- Mines now have a chance to become 30 minute windows. You can tell a mine is a 30 minute window by its name on the world map, and its time will say e.g., "12 to 12" which would be 12-12:30, rather than "12 to 13" which would be 12-13:00.
- When a mine rubble tower is claimed, a new tower will form, which will heal over time periodically. Come earlier in the window to lay your claim to a mine!
- Guilds now select a timezone region when creating their guild. These regions dictate the time window available to guilds when selecting the time of a bane.
- When baning another guild, both regions are taken into account and we attempt to give you a sensible option, with slight advantage to the defender. Pacific Rim guilds only receive this benefit during the weekdays currently due to scheduling issues.
- Item Resource costs have been rounded. Additionally, XPAC costs have been changed to 5 per armor affix, 10 per jewelry affix, and 20 per weapon affix.
- Mithril, previously unused resource, can now be used to instantly roll equipment on your forges. Unlock or lock it on your warehouse.
- All tiers of affixes at or below +6 Def Equivelant (eg +3 resists, +6 stats) now only cost gold to formula roll.
- +7 tier of affixes now cost 1 Agate per affix. Agate drops from unique named monsters found throughout the world.
- +5/SDR tier equivalent class gear may be purchased from faction Quartermasters while exploring adventure zones.
- Throwing weapons are now rolled via the parent weapon type's smith (e.g. Throwing Daggers must be crafted on a Daggersmith).
- The cloth and light armor Nephilim head pieces, Fiend's Skullcap and Nephilim Leather Helm are now rollable by hirelings.
SEE BELOW FOR BALANCE UPDATES