- Fixed an issue with projectile craftsmen crashing clients.
- Fixed an issue with Glass weapons not correctly displaying their statistics
- Vorgrim drop chance increased from 10% to 16%
- Elite Armor Helm Stamina and Stamina Regeneration changed from "+50 & +50% "to "+75 & +75%"
- Elite Armor Chest can no longer drop with +4 All Stats Variant.
- Elite Armor Chest Spirit and Strength Statistics changed from +24 to +18.
- Bellugh Nuathal Hammer no longer has a +ATR Variant.
- Crimson Circle Staff no longer has a +ATR +Speed Variant.
- Elite Armor Resist Prefixes have been changed from +4.5% Resistance Total (1.5% to each melee resistance) to 6.0% Total (2.0% to each melee resistance)
- Elite Armor Gloves' ATR Variant changed from +50 ATR to +75 ATR
- Elite Armor Leggings' Passive Defense Variant changed from +3% Passive Defense Chance to +5% Passive Defense Chance.
- Elite Armor Sleeves' Regeneration Variant changed from +15% Mana, Health & Stamina Regeneration to 20% Mana, Health & Stamina Regeneration.
- Elite Armor Shields' Mana Regeneration Variant changed from +25% Mana Regeneration to +35% Mana Regeneration.
- Elite Sword Proc changed from +10% Defense, Chance to Block & Parry to +15% Defense, Chance to Block & Parry