Support in the Next Patch

Starfish
SBE Team
SBE Team

Support in the Next Patch

Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:51 am

Hello Shadowbaners,

As RichV continues to crack down on stability issues and AdamWest continues to work on further features, the Design Team (Kris, Koots and myself) has been and will be working on the Balance and World portions of the next patch. We hope to keep you updated with how that is going through this development diary and regular updates.

I'd like to note that this Development Diary will likely include a lot of things that will never see the light of day. We're just going to try keep you updated with things we're testing or checking out, and seeing how those fit into the game before we show them officially to Advocates or the CRT for internal testing. So please don't freak if you see a patch note giving the Tortoises in SDR big bomb... ;)

The first topic we have been working on is the Support balance portion. We've had a lot of feedback about group compositions and lackluster roles or classes in GvG - we're going to address that with a major reworking of support classes. We hope to make more classes viable in a supportive role and also more interesting and engaging to play, allowing group compositions to be more flexible and less built around Priests.

Thank you for reading - I'll be posting up the first round of things we're working on for the Bard class.
KalVasFlam
Snobo
Snobo

Re: Support in the Next Patch

Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:49 am

Thanks fifacoinsoo, all useful information there.
cashmoneyflow
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Re: Support in the Next Patch

Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:46 am

KalVasFlam wrote:Thanks fifacoinsoo, all useful information there.
+1

Return to “Development Diary”