So...Server war?

gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Re: So...Server war?

Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:59 am

Nah man don't read too much into it. Im more talking the right now situation. Everyone has just grown so damn large. Hell im still trying to figure out how we had so damned many for the bane on you guys cap...that was so Skah! atypical for us. We are always bottom of the stack for mines and bane numbers it seems.

Could be too that just the last few banes have been so monstrously unmatched that it just has colored the whole experience grey.

Malant I know you guys are standup- you guys from X and us have been thorn in shoes to each other for two straight servers now :D Def an enemy I respect and enjoy fighting.

<edit add>
I would also say that my guys didn't call TA. I don't know who called them or if they just pitched in on their own. I am glad they did because we do actually like having a city hehe. That said though, we were totally prepared to lose it to you last night if we couldn't pull it off. Pulled the vendors and everything (man that is a pain in the [fluffy bunnies]). So where as I do appreciate that TA hit you guys and we won...we didn't call them to help. Kinda an odd thing...appreciative of them hitting you and helping us keep our city...but disappointed we couldn't get our Skah! straight to do it ourselves :( But certainly, we did not call in help to save our city (hehe Skah! there were only 4 of us on anyway lol).
notdoonossa
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:20 am

heard you bros are down some subs
gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:58 am

For real? Who desubbed? Skah! stuck at work today (grumbles).
vandal
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:16 am

TCP, Vortex, and Sea Murder left.

Other than feeling immensely dirty after that bane last night, the intention is to provide another nation for people to join with the hopes of balancing out numbers again and a home for new players.

Let's be honest here- it's all fun and games when you're on the winning team..until people stop playing because they get bored of fighting the same 3 or 4 nations over and over. Even fighting on the side of the zerg gets old after a while. There's just no fun in steam rolling/being steamrolled within minutes in every engagement by 2:1, 3:1 numbers. Now those entire mine window fights being hit from all sides? That was fun. This isn't.
gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:46 am

Yeah true that Vandal. Honestly, I was wondering how this would play out.....it was pretty obvious we were not going to be able to be competitive in the current politics as we were formed. TBH C&L and GOD have most of the English speakers at this point. You take the rest of us that still bother to play and there is not enough to compete against them. My perspective at least.

Fun times.
notdoonossa
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:56 am

you Skah! were able to field over 50 for a bane against us one week ago

we bring 40 to your door and you only have 30

hey that sucks but 3:4 ain't bad odds

corner tower down - CITY AT RISK CALL IN CN

nation disbands

you guys are a joke
Keebs
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:57 am

gradeyshane wrote:Yeah true that Vandal. Honestly, I was wondering how this would play out.....it was pretty obvious we were not going to be able to be competitive in the current politics as we were formed. TBH C&L and GOD have most of the English speakers at this point. You take the rest of us that still bother to play and there is not enough to compete against them. My perspective at least.

Fun times.
Download Rosetta Stone - Chinese ASAP imo
gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:03 am

notdoonossa wrote:you Skah! were able to field over 50 for a bane against us one week ago

nation disbands

you guys are a joke
Sure thing man, bottoms up.
notdoonossa
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:08 am

gradeyshane wrote:
notdoonossa wrote:you Skah! were able to field over 50 for a bane against us one week ago

nation disbands

you guys are a joke
glad we're in agreement
vandal
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:09 am

nation disbands

you guys are a joke

FWIW-The people that remained with Tactics truly are good hearted people and it was fun playing with them. Most there just log in to have fights and don't care about the politics.

The 3 guilds that left man ~5 actives each at prime time. Not really much of a dent to Tactics. But, we rather risk being sitting ducks then be on that side of the politics.
gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:17 am

I agree there Vandal 100%. I cant speak for what is going on yet as I haven't heard anything from the rest of our guys but on a personal level...im ready to sub to SDR and just run my gankers and leave it at that. Its not like I give a rats Skah! about the mines anyway (thankfully as we haven't been competitive there at all). The banes are all just zergathons and that is about as fun as slapping myself in the ball bag.

I like the guys in the various guilds in nation, all good folks. Regardless of if we are in the nation together or not there are some stand up cats in there.
Airfx
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:19 am

nation disbands

you guys are a joke
Mad bro? Seem a little salty... maybe it's just the left over taste of CNs nuts.

Love all the talk about "that one time"... let's ignore the fact that EVERY other bane against you guys has been fought with the numbers in your favor or that we spent the weekend fighting banes at 2:1 ratios. That one time though..
gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:19 am

notdoonossa wrote:
gradeyshane wrote:

nation disbands

you guys are a joke
glad we're in agreement
Doon I cant see you post anything without cracking up. There have been a couple of nights where we crashed your towns and you had the most hilarious drunk melt downs in says. Just typing it makes me laugh again..how the hell can I be mad at that guy :D
Airfx
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:21 am

vandal wrote:

nation disbands

you guys are a joke

FWIW-The people that remained with Tactics truly are good hearted people and it was fun playing with them. Most there just log in to have fights and don't care about the politics.

The 3 guilds that left man ~5 actives each at prime time. Not really much of a dent to Tactics. But, we rather risk being sitting ducks then be on that side of the politics.
Lol. Too bad CnL was sitting in SDR last night talking about how easy of a target the three of you guys are now.
notdoonossa
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:26 am

Airfx wrote:
vandal wrote:

nation disbands

you guys are a joke

Lol. Too bad CnL was sitting in SDR last night talking about how easy of a target the three of you guys are now.
we would defend any of them if C&L dropped a bane
Airfx
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:32 am

notdoonossa wrote:
Airfx wrote:
vandal wrote:

Just so you can come back to the forums and cry for weeks about the uneven numbers? We still hear about the last bane that you guys didn't have the number advantage at... only gets worse when fighting CnL.
notdoonossa
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:49 am

Airfx wrote:
notdoonossa wrote:
Airfx wrote:
Just so you can come back to the forums and cry for weeks about the uneven numbers? We still hear about the last bane that you guys didn't have the number advantage at... only gets worse when fighting CnL.
you mean that time we lost our cap and didn't call in help because we aren't a bunch of pussies

if anyone from our nation is crying about having to fight outnumbered they should get the Skah! out
mjkills
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:55 am

Ya'll making me tear up a little.
mjkills
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:57 am

that doublepost tho
Airfx
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:05 am

notdoonossa wrote:
Airfx wrote:
notdoonossa wrote:
you mean that time we lost our cap and didn't call in help because we aren't a bunch of pussies

if anyone from our nation is crying about having to fight outnumbered they should get the Skah! out
Nice to see MZMZMZMZMZMZMZMZMZ is trying new things by not calling people in to save them. And they said people cant change.
FeiBloodmoore
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:28 am

Airfx wrote:
Mad bro? Seem a little salty... maybe it's just the left over taste of CNs nuts.

Love all the talk about "that one time"... let's ignore the fact that EVERY other bane against you guys has been fought with the numbers in your favor or that we spent the weekend fighting banes at 2:1 ratios. That one time though..
Where the Skah! are you getting salty at? What he said was 100% truth. We broke down a wall, and magically CN shows up, making the rest of the night a prolonged event in which they did more running away to lure us away from the stone than anything, to the point we say Skah! it it's late, and dont bring people back.
FeiBloodmoore
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:29 am

notdoonossa wrote:
Airfx wrote:
vandal wrote:

+1
Airfx
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:33 am

FeiBloodmoore wrote: Where the Skah! are you getting salty at? What he said was 100% truth. We broke down a wall, and magically CN shows up, making the rest of the night a prolonged event in which they did more running away to lure us away from the stone than anything, to the point we say Skah! it it's late, and dont bring people back.
:lol: Yet another story of GoD/MZ deciding they wanted to lose.
Airfx
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:37 am

FeiBloodmoore wrote:
notdoonossa wrote:
Airfx wrote:
+1
I have another idea, how about you actually give them what they want?

They leave in hopes of stopping this numbersbane arm race that has been happening since server up and allowing multiple 2 FG nations to contend.
FeiBloodmoore
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:43 am

Airfx wrote:
FeiBloodmoore wrote: Where the Skah! are you getting salty at? What he said was 100% truth. We broke down a wall, and magically CN shows up, making the rest of the night a prolonged event in which they did more running away to lure us away from the stone than anything, to the point we say Skah! it it's late, and dont bring people back.

Wait....do you ACTUALLY THINK you won that bane due to your skills and coordination and that you are better? Please tell us you are joking. Only an adult with a touch of down syndrome would think they won this any other way after the constant [fluffy bunnies] whoopings fight after fight for over an hour....I had one of the highest kill rates there, and died one time due to being stuck on a destroyed wark and couldn't get out of it, and I was on a squishy shade mage channy. That target calling on your side was horrendous.

But yeah....thanks for the chuckle.
FeiBloodmoore
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:45 am

Airfx wrote:
FeiBloodmoore wrote:
notdoonossa wrote:
+1

They leave in hopes of stopping this numbersbane arm race that has been happening since server up and allowing multiple 2 FG nations to contend.
How about we not let them get zerged to death for punishment for making the right choice to leave that Skah! nation you are in. I don't mind protecting those who are legit.
Airfx
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:53 am

FeiBloodmoore wrote:
Airfx wrote:

Wait....do you ACTUALLY THINK you won that bane due to your skills and coordination and that you are better? Please tell us you are joking. Only an adult with a touch of down syndrome would think they won this any other way after the constant [fluffy bunnies] whoopings fight after fight for over an hour....I had one of the highest kill rates there, and died one time due to being stuck on a destroyed wark and couldn't get out of it, and I was on a squishy shade mage channy. That target calling on your side was horrendous.

But yeah....thanks for the chuckle.
The size 200, homeboy is for real. No need to be upset, I really enjoy reading the fiction you write.
Airfx
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:00 am

FeiBloodmoore wrote:
Airfx wrote:
FeiBloodmoore wrote:
+1

How about we not let them get zerged to death for punishment for making the right choice to leave that Skah! nation you are in. I don't mind protecting those who are legit.
Lol. If CnL wants to zerg them to death, you and your kind wont stop it. Again, you guys continue to tear up over that one bane where we had more than you guys... CnL will have more than you guys every bane and you wont be able to handle it.

I dont know anyone in tactics that wants to "punish" any of those three guilds... they are leaving with high hopes for making the server better. They dont want your Skah! protection, they want more options for guild subs and PvP on a smaller scale. You talk about legit and have no clue as to why they do what they do, gtfo.
FeiBloodmoore
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:16 am

Airfx wrote:
FeiBloodmoore wrote:
Airfx wrote:

Lol. If CnL wants to zerg them to death, you and your kind wont stop it. Again, you guys continue to tear up over that one bane where we had more than you guys... CnL will have more than you guys every bane and you wont be able to handle it.
Oh really? In a bane fight I am pretty sure it'll be a toss up and either can win on any given night between GoD/C&L. Both are top notch. I believe even Jozza would say a bane with theirs and our numbers would be a toss up.

But you wouldn't understand because your skill level and nation coordination is way below GoD/C&L's.

I'm sure a war with C&L will happen sooner or later, and it's going to be either way fun as hell, win some, lose some on both sides. That's what this Skah! games about dude, figure after 12 years you'd figure that Skah! out dawg.

GoD vs C&L gonna be like

and then

followed by

But in the end......

Cause 'Merica.

Jozza
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:34 am

Love it
WIZARD ADVOCATE
Hugues wrote:I'm a far better wizard and I've only ever leveled a wizard to mid 60s. On that note I vote yes because I like his name. As long as jozza isn't in the running cause he's better
Evald wrote:Nice to see C&L destroy trash guilds

Return to “Political Archive”