MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO JOINS

notdoonossa
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1527
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:58 pm

MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO JOINS

Tue May 19, 2015 8:32 pm

HOPE YOU"VE LEARNED YOUR LESSON JAZZA

Big thanks to Drogen for helping coordinate

Image
Last edited by notdoonossa on Tue May 19, 2015 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Keebs
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Tue May 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Thanks Drogen! :)
LazyK
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:27 am

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Tue May 19, 2015 8:34 pm

100% Drogen. Mat has taught him well.
Leibruc
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Tue May 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Boomwanttoknockdoondrogenout!!!
Alias
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:28 am

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Tue May 19, 2015 8:48 pm

...ek so yeah that happened
Image
Dahk - "Chimpy fingerbanged my sister now I'm quitting shadowbane"
notdoonossa
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Posts: 1527
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Tue May 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Image

MZMZMZMZMZMZMZMMZMZMZMZZMZM
Image
Shadeyoaks
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Tue May 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Good god.
Sek
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino
Posts: 727
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:31 am

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Tue May 19, 2015 9:45 pm

GF, even numbers.
TSCCC IC
Keebs
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Tue May 19, 2015 9:53 pm

Shuyin makin dat [fluffy bunnies] disappear game!
mjkills
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:48 am

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Tue May 19, 2015 10:07 pm

Sek wrote:GF, even numbers.
Image
Saal
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino
Location: Texas
Posts: 637
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Tue May 19, 2015 11:22 pm

You Skah! knocked down the stone before I could even get on. Now I'm mad. :(

In other news, FOR SERVER HEALTH
Image
Sig by Vervandi
Gooya wrote:This is the most successful troll thread in the whole history of shadowbane.
diesl80 wrote:Please cry somewhere else this game is serious and I take everything here serious.
mjkills
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:48 am

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Tue May 19, 2015 11:29 pm

Now Yong (Ujo/Pawg/Ego/Gonzo) is running around in his own subguild. We know you still with those Gabbibizzles. New name Inc.
Image
Jozza
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 12:10 am

Bunch of retards that instead of stay near their family , their kids play a game 24h/24h .. If you retards dont play u are on forum and that means that u dont have a work or u have a RETARD work as retard as you
SADNESS
Image
WIZARD ADVOCATE
Hugues wrote:I'm a far better wizard and I've only ever leveled a wizard to mid 60s. On that note I vote yes because I like his name. As long as jozza isn't in the running cause he's better
Evald wrote:Nice to see C&L destroy trash guilds
Jozza
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 1:47 am

When someone is in trouble talk about the Language, that's old!!
Poor your mother who has a son so stupid, I will make sure that your mother will do a smart kid now ;)
You are comparable to the mouse that you have as image
Image
WIZARD ADVOCATE
Hugues wrote:I'm a far better wizard and I've only ever leveled a wizard to mid 60s. On that note I vote yes because I like his name. As long as jozza isn't in the running cause he's better
Evald wrote:Nice to see C&L destroy trash guilds
Jozza
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 2:32 am

You have so much time in ur FAIL life, u wrote a poeme!!

The sig is made by tenshii

I'm not mad for a game I wasnt there either but my bro was there and we had 18 in voice so idk of what big nation are you talking about the fight was even number then you retards that dont have a life helped em but who care?
You lost ALL and i mean ALL the fights even number at mines and i logged on to ur ventrilo for hear ur rage and was so funny, you are weak, you guys are noobs, at target bane when u were under us you guys failed not us you are the Skah! really if panzer isnt on ur nation fail, panzer make u good but you all are garbage the good players arent playing this server and u arent one of em and as a 10v10 champion u are nothing, u were part of a grp of good players but u are nothing ... pathetic..
GET GOOD DROGRETARD
GET GOT DROGSCRUBLIN
GET SKILLZ Skah!
BOOM BOOM KNOCK YOU POOR SON WITH DOWN SYNDROME OUT

p.s. i'll do a favor to ur mom nothing of personal BOOM BOOM
Image
WIZARD ADVOCATE
Hugues wrote:I'm a far better wizard and I've only ever leveled a wizard to mid 60s. On that note I vote yes because I like his name. As long as jozza isn't in the running cause he's better
Evald wrote:Nice to see C&L destroy trash guilds
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake
Posts: 2959
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 3:23 am

Jozza wrote:Bunch of retards that instead of stay near their family , their kids play a game 24h/24h .. If you retards dont play u are on forum and that means that u dont have a work or u have a RETARD work as retard as you
SADNESS
i have retard work. I just napped for a good 3.5 hours. I go smoke weed if i feel like it too. Then i sit here eat food and watch Skah! on the internet.

Your move 0.0

I should probably sign all the sigs ive done for people...but mih. My art is mystery!
Last edited by tooshifty on Wed May 20, 2015 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake
Posts: 2959
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 3:28 am

Jozza wrote:You have so much time in ur FAIL life, u wrote a poeme!!

The sig is made by tenshii

I'm not mad for a game I wasnt there either but my bro was there and we had 18 in voice so idk of what big nation are you talking about the fight was even number then you retards that dont have a life helped em but who care?
You lost ALL and i mean ALL the fights even number at mines and i logged on to ur ventrilo for hear ur rage and was so funny, you are weak, you guys are noobs, at target bane when u were under us you guys failed not us you are the Skah! really if panzer isnt on ur nation fail, panzer make u good but you all are garbage the good players arent playing this server and u arent one of em and as a 10v10 champion u are nothing, u were part of a grp of good players but u are nothing ... pathetic..
GET GOOD DROGRETARD
GET GOT DROGSCRUBLIN
GET SKILLZ Skah!
BOOM BOOM KNOCK YOU POOR SON WITH DOWN SYNDROME OUT

p.s. i'll do a favor to ur mom nothing of personal BOOM BOOM
Yup, and i almost lost my mind making it. I started cleaning the outlines of that animation really fast and im a lil ashamed about the chop on it. Your phoenix sig was better animated probably.
Image
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
Jozza
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 3:34 am

i like that sig who care about counsel instead of council.. only RETARD DROGEN
Image
WIZARD ADVOCATE
Hugues wrote:I'm a far better wizard and I've only ever leveled a wizard to mid 60s. On that note I vote yes because I like his name. As long as jozza isn't in the running cause he's better
Evald wrote:Nice to see C&L destroy trash guilds
Jozza
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 3:47 am

Jozza wrote:When someone is in trouble talk about the Language, that's old!!
Poor your mother who has a son so stupid, I will make sure that your mother will do a smart kid now ;)
You are comparable to the mouse that you have as image
Image
WIZARD ADVOCATE
Hugues wrote:I'm a far better wizard and I've only ever leveled a wizard to mid 60s. On that note I vote yes because I like his name. As long as jozza isn't in the running cause he's better
Evald wrote:Nice to see C&L destroy trash guilds
gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:53 am

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 5:36 am

So...I see you also use the [fluffy bunnies] icons in voice chat. We prefer the black Skah! at Smite...you have that chubby little white pecker there. Once you go black, you never go back.

Book it Dan-o.
Image
cashmoneyflow
Ice Drake
Ice Drake
Posts: 2878
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 1:29 am

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 6:11 am

tooshifty wrote:
Jozza wrote:Bunch of retards that instead of stay near their family , their kids play a game 24h/24h .. If you retards dont play u are on forum and that means that u dont have a work or u have a RETARD work as retard as you
SADNESS
i have retard work. I just napped for a good 3.5 hours. I go smoke weed if i feel like it too. Then i sit here eat food and watch Skah! on the internet.

Your move 0.0

I should probably sign all the sigs ive done for people...but mih. My art is mystery!
I thought you were a ufc fighter bro?
Image
"Heyzeuss"I love playing under CN tags, no drama or at least none that I can understand. Makes playing the game much more enjoyable.
CrazyKilla
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 10:21 am

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 7:35 am

Drogenn wrote:Have you heard about the new Italian tires?
Dago round, Dago through mud, Dago through snow, Dago everywhere. And when they go flat, Dago Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop!


You misspelled council in your signature.

Lastly please don't be mad that I'm better at sabotage, subterfuge and basic principles of war than you. You misjudged an "ally" of yours because your open recruitment polices allowed you to shelter a thieving knave. You asked Chet to bring WM here and he did but I told him from the start you were weak and we would end up leaving with the lion's share of competent C&L players as the WM player base wouldn't suffer your lackadaisical leadership for long. You beg and beg to be apart of your betters nation but you need to realize you are Skah! and as a 10v10 champion I am simply better than you. Stop begging people to help your pathetic nation and more importantly stop attacking nations smaller than you so you can get win no matter the cost. You should be helping NA fight CN since they have dominated those early mine windows that you are supposed to contest them for but no your shortsightedness shines through because like a vulture you swoop in and try for the scavenge. Have some dignity, I know thats hard for a people that have never won a war in or out of a video game but I believe in you.


P.S. Threatening to Skah! my mother is as about as unrealistic as Italy ever getting a single digit unemployment rate.
This ^. jozza you have always sucked your nation is trash can't wait to take all your cities scrub BOOM BOOM
FLOCKA
SilentX
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 7:39 am

gradeyshane wrote: Book it Dan-o.
Image
-X-
Shadeyoaks
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 10:36 am

SilentX wrote:
gradeyshane wrote: Book it Dan-o.
kopko
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 10:36 am

CrazyKilla wrote:
Drogenn wrote:Have you heard about the new Italian tires?
Dago round, Dago through mud, Dago through snow, Dago everywhere. And when they go flat, Dago Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop!


You misspelled council in your signature.

Lastly please don't be mad that I'm better at sabotage, subterfuge and basic principles of war than you. You misjudged an "ally" of yours because your open recruitment polices allowed you to shelter a thieving knave. You asked Chet to bring WM here and he did but I told him from the start you were weak and we would end up leaving with the lion's share of competent C&L players as the WM player base wouldn't suffer your lackadaisical leadership for long. You beg and beg to be apart of your betters nation but you need to realize you are Skah! and as a 10v10 champion I am simply better than you. Stop begging people to help your pathetic nation and more importantly stop attacking nations smaller than you so you can get win no matter the cost. You should be helping NA fight CN since they have dominated those early mine windows that you are supposed to contest them for but no your shortsightedness shines through because like a vulture you swoop in and try for the scavenge. Have some dignity, I know thats hard for a people that have never won a war in or out of a video game but I believe in you.


P.S. Threatening to Skah! my mother is as about as unrealistic as Italy ever getting a single digit unemployment rate.
This ^. jozza you have always sucked your nation is trash can't wait to take all your cities scrub BOOM BOOM
come and get it little girl
CrazyKilla
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 10:21 am

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 11:26 am

kopko wrote:
CrazyKilla wrote:
Drogenn wrote:Have you heard about the new Italian tires?
Dago round, Dago through mud, Dago through snow, Dago everywhere. And when they go flat, Dago Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop!


You misspelled council in your signature.

Lastly please don't be mad that I'm better at sabotage, subterfuge and basic principles of war than you. You misjudged an "ally" of yours because your open recruitment polices allowed you to shelter a thieving knave. You asked Chet to bring WM here and he did but I told him from the start you were weak and we would end up leaving with the lion's share of competent C&L players as the WM player base wouldn't suffer your lackadaisical leadership for long. You beg and beg to be apart of your betters nation but you need to realize you are Skah! and as a 10v10 champion I am simply better than you. Stop begging people to help your pathetic nation and more importantly stop attacking nations smaller than you so you can get win no matter the cost. You should be helping NA fight CN since they have dominated those early mine windows that you are supposed to contest them for but no your shortsightedness shines through because like a vulture you swoop in and try for the scavenge. Have some dignity, I know thats hard for a people that have never won a war in or out of a video game but I believe in you.


P.S. Threatening to Skah! my mother is as about as unrealistic as Italy ever getting a single digit unemployment rate.
This ^. jozza you have always sucked your nation is trash can't wait to take all your cities scrub BOOM BOOM
come and get it little girl
Quoted so when the crying begins after we take your Skah! I'll direct you here :)
FLOCKA
Balice
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino
Posts: 674
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:09 am

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 3:50 pm

jesus christ pp
Image
Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 8:47 pm

Drogenn wrote:Have you heard about the new Italian tires?
Dago round, Dago through mud, Dago through snow, Dago everywhere. And when they go flat, Dago Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop!


You misspelled council in your signature.

Lastly please don't be mad that I'm better at sabotage, subterfuge and basic principles of war than you. You misjudged an "ally" of yours because your open recruitment polices allowed you to shelter a thieving knave. You asked Chet to bring WM here and he did but I told him from the start you were weak and we would end up leaving with the lion's share of competent C&L players as the WM player base wouldn't suffer your lackadaisical leadership for long. You beg and beg to be apart of your betters nation but you need to realize you are Skah! and as a 10v10 champion I am simply better than you. Stop begging people to help your pathetic nation and more importantly stop attacking nations smaller than you so you can get win no matter the cost. You should be helping NA fight CN since they have dominated those early mine windows that you are supposed to contest them for but no your sh
ortsightedness shines through because like a vulture you swoop in and try for the scavenge. Have some dignity, I know thats hard for a people that have never won a war in or out of a video game but I believe in you.


P.S. Threatening to Skah! my mother is as about as unrealistic as Italy ever getting a single digit unemployment rate.

Holy Skah! lolololol
Image
Undeadkiller wrote:Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and shouldn't be told what they can or cannot think and or can or cannot say. It goes against the Human Rights Act.
Rewen wrote:Art thou enraged?
Ashanti
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Wed May 20, 2015 11:56 pm

poor Ujo
Ashanti
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Re: MEGAZERG+NERDRAGE+CP ALLIANCE WILL BANE ANY NATION UJO J

Thu May 21, 2015 12:15 am

rumor has it Ujo quit and gave all of his money and stuff to a guy. I don't believe it.
I am a Powerful Wizard

Image

Return to “Political Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

sell diamonds online