What active guilds have CRT representation?

phearlo
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Re: What active guilds have CRT representation?

Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:34 pm

Balice
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:38 pm

Skah! you Dragon! I called dibs!
kickit
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Colest wrote:
kickit wrote:
Colest wrote:
That's not what you said though. You said when CN was booted pop numbers were higher than "when CN was present." So MB's all-time highest pop was 300? Not sure that's something to brag about.
would love to see your population tool. MB can field 300 in the same zone. Not here.
Again you're moving the goalposts and sidestepping the argument. Of course a server that was being strangled by CN is going to have a population spike right when they're removed. It's common sense. But that's not what Skoot posted and trying to conflate a population spike from a mass exodus of the most despised group of players on that server with "our pop is at an all-time high thanks to us booting the asians" is, at the very least, moronic. So is 300 MB's highest peak or did I stumble across another Skah! post created solely to misinform people?
How can I move the goal posts? The admins have been gone for 2 straight months and runs better than a team of active admins who are at it every day. The goal posts haven't moved. Your team is still sitting in the locker room.
http://www.thedregs.net - Public Market and Hardcore/Political Discussion
Muf wrote:To dumb to learn something new. Go play Magicbane.
Fugger
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:24 pm

kickit
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:27 pm

Colest wrote:
Skoot wrote:
Colest wrote:
So Skoot was full of Skah!. What an unlikely outcome.
Regardless, the point of my post was the illustrate that there was a pop spike on a dead server when CN were vanquish. Nothing more.
Not just a pop spike but the highest server pop of all time.
What do you test, hot pocket flavors? Because your reading comprehension is obviously bringing this project down based on what you should be testing.
Skoot wrote:Dont give yourself too much credit guy. MB is dead because the Admins have left. In fact, during the first 3-4 weeks of the great CN purge population actually spiked to higher numbers than when CN was present.
Where did he say the highest pop of all time? He said that the pop was higher than when the Chinese were there. Obviously, he didn't log in at 2 am and check the pop. So he's obviously basing it on his own primetime when he would check the population. It simply, and unequivocally, was a higher population during US prime times AFTER the chinese were culled from magicbane for a few weeks.

And also, like he said, MB is only dead because the admins left. There's 100 pop on there right now. At least i can type a one-line command and see what the pop is. You? If Olga came back and announced a wipe in 2 weeks, you can bet that sweet [fluffy bunnies] this project will announce one in 3.
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:12 pm

kopko wrote:Of course you never heard of me, i move in shadows brah
I Know ya bro!
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:15 pm

Fugger wrote:[ Image ]

What is this ans why did u post it?
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
Colest
SBE Team
SBE Team

Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:27 am

kickit wrote:
Skoot wrote:Dont give yourself too much credit guy. MB is dead because the Admins have left. In fact, during the first 3-4 weeks of the great CN purge population actually spiked to higher numbers than when CN was present.
It simply, and unequivocally, was a higher population during US prime times AFTER the chinese were culled from magicbane for a few weeks.
Let's break this down into small chunks for you to understand. If purging CN caused the population to spike "to higher numbers than when CN was present" and CN was present during the entire lifespan of the server, then that simply, and unequivocally, means that the population was at the highest ever according to Skoot. Do you understand now or do I need to make a graph to better illustrate that Skoot apparently can't construct a proper sentence to convey what he means?
SilentX
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:31 am

Drogenn wrote:We need more Asian CRT and smaller guilds (not just X) need representation if you expect them to remain.
Might as well just make it read-only geez
-X-
kickit
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:18 am

Colest wrote:
kickit wrote:
It simply, and unequivocally, was a higher population during US prime times AFTER the chinese were culled from magicbane for a few weeks.
Let's break this down into small chunks for you to understand. If purging CN caused the population to spike "to higher numbers than when CN was present" and CN was present during the entire lifespan of the server, then that simply, and unequivocally, means that the population was at the highest ever according to Skoot. Do you understand now or do I need to make a graph to better illustrate that Skoot apparently can't construct a proper sentence to convey what he means?
Glad you could go full retard.
Skoot said "during the first 3-4 weeks of the great CN purge, population actually spiked to higher number than when CN was present". You can spin that all you want, but he obviously meant during that wipe or else he would've said "ever". He obviously meant during non-CN primetime since he's not Chinese.

You can make a Skah! graph all you want, but you're putting a spin on it and coming with "ever" when he never said "ever" in that post. He said higher numbers after the CN purge. That was a very specific moment in time. If you can't understand timelines, then I can't possibly explain to you and your family why you should stop imbreeding so your uncle stops impregnating your grandmother to make more Colests.
Colest
SBE Team
SBE Team

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:52 am

kickit wrote:
Colest wrote:
kickit wrote:

Skoot said "during the first 3-4 weeks of the great CN purge, population actually spiked to higher number than when CN was present". You can spin that all you want, but he obviously meant during that wipe or else he would've said "ever". He obviously meant during non-CN primetime since he's not Chinese.

You can make a Skah! graph all you want, but you're putting a spin on it and coming with "ever" when he never said "ever" in that post. He said higher numbers after the CN purge.
See that's the thing though. He did specify a timeframe (the word you were looking for) by stating "when CN was present." That's literally defining the time he's referring to. If I said "This is the most fun I've had since you left town" then that means that it's referring to the ENTIRE stretch of time that the indirect object (you) was out of town. That's the way inclusive statements like that work. This is english 101 and something I thought a kid who granmar nazis all the time would understand. This isn't spin. You're just wrong.
Skoot
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:43 am

kickit wrote:
Colest wrote:
kickit wrote:

You can make a Skah! graph all you want, but you're putting a spin on it and coming with "ever" when he never said "ever" in that post. He said higher numbers after the CN purge. That was a very specific moment in time. If you can't understand timelines, then I can't possibly explain to you and your family why you should stop imbreeding so your uncle stops impregnating your grandmother to make more Colests.
He's being defensive because he lacks the comprehension skills. Probably why he's on the team...won't second guess asinine changes.
MrZoneSix
Colest
SBE Team
SBE Team

Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:08 pm

The word you're looking for is accrued.
UngrimDicrosi
Snobo
Snobo

Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Drogenn wrote:Not all the team members are retarded. I imagine that Adam has occurred some odd sexual gambling debt to a Euro pump who sold his debt to SF so he could be enslaved in a wowed leather bdsm programming dungeon and that hit and richv are forced to recreate the end scene from Requim from a Dream as the behest of their new master.

That's better than him just being a Skah! moron in my mind.
You try so hard to be edgy and funny.
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Drogenn wrote:Colest is against freedom and justice. Vote for Drogenn, he Skah! a Skah!.
id Skah! a hot chick even if she dressed like a dude. gotta have that born with undersmile though.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:58 pm

you just basically said u think hes edgy and funny dude...

jokes on u.

lol.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:00 pm

Colest wrote:The word you're looking for is accrued.
I have an* accrued. Honda makes good CARS* yo.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
SilentX
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:54 pm

omg shifty
is your first language english?
-X-
cashmoneyflow
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:43 pm

SilentX wrote:omg shifty
Watch your Skah! mouth he is a published author.
Last edited by cashmoneyflow on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Heyzeuss"I love playing under CN tags, no drama or at least none that I can understand. Makes playing the game much more enjoyable.
AdamWest
SBE Team
SBE Team

Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Crassus wrote:However, You wanna know what could make the codebase a lot more appealing to new players that we can ALL agree upon? Polish. Fix the easy to repair little things. Here is a list of 10:
1. Warehouse Transaction Log has incorrect dates and times on it. Make it work. Put in accurate reflections of the gold that is coming OUT of the warehouse from rolling. Put the name of the player who punched the ROLLING on a transaction log gathered every 15 minutes (i.e. Drogen - through the HA/LA/Dagger Forge - has withdrawn 125,000 gold).
2. Fix the number of persons who are bound to a tree on the map. Some guilds do not accurately reflect the size of the persons bound to the tree.
3. Fix the length of time for Evac/Summon to occur after acceptance/start - it's currently too variable, and seems to not happen at all upon occassion (even if you're not currently in combat).
4. Fix the fly bugs / stamina loss bugs... particularly ones that occur just after a translocate. It would appear the server's Z-axis code doesn't interact with a translocate like the X-Y axis code does. This is a huge problem for flyers who do buggy things like max elevation before a translocate coming in at MaxZ and hanging out in a tree, for instance.
5. Something about the 1.5/1.6 patches makes the mines disappear from the map for the client upon occasion. It doesn't occur with "original" versions of the client, but, of course, with Outposts those aren't playable.
6. FIX THE CONJURER pet client crash. It sucks.
7. FIX players "running" through city walls. It sucks.
8. FIX the bevy of spells which ignore the DEF of the target for whatever reason.
9. Put the ./outposts information in the graphical display box for the outpost off the map like we have with mines/mine windows. The Established 12/31/1969 18:00 is just flat retarded looking.
10. In the "Mine" chat, put the "claimer" information.

These little things are polish. They're not fun and glitzy.. but they need to be done to make the server feel stable and playable. There are dozens more bugs just like these which negatively impact the playing experience.
1. This is fixed as of r7178. The problem with logging forge gold use is it would become quite "spammy" and hide more important information like resource withdrawals and deposits. We could, though, look into logging some kind of total gold used by the forges per day (per person?), similar to the current line that gives the tax take for the day.

Keep in mind that we can't just send any message to be displayed in a string. We just send parameters that the client, which for the most part we can't change, interprets.

2. I could check a city's bind numbers manually if you have any specific cities in mind that seem incorrect. It's working much better than last phase, but it's possible the numbers are still not correct.

3. There are 4 options for the time from accepting a summon to being translocated to the summoner: priest summons (10 seconds), healer summons (15 seconds), belgosch summons (45 seconds), and a combat summons (60 seconds) if the target has recently been in combat.

5. This has already been fixed (1.6.0.2). Someone was not sending world updates correctly when they wrote the outpost code.

6. If you are getting SB.exe's with certain power uses, you probably haven't patched your client correctly.

8. Could you list these specifically? I can only think of the channeler's spell Cauterize, which is intended.

9. The outpost motto information was patched in yesterday (1.6.0.3). The "established" field for NPC cities will be set to the server start date with 1.6.0.4.

10. If you mean the mine claim messages should go in the /Mine channel instead of System, this is fixed r7179. Cracking unknown messaging can take some guesswork and time, so that's why we didn't have that channel yet. On a side note, I also found /Powers, /Alert, and /Assassin (and probably the rest of the class channels).

We are limited by what we can edit in the client for some of these GUI issues, but I appreciate someone spelling out specific changes they'd like to see instead of some other, less helpful, posting styles.

Sorry for the wall of text.
Last edited by AdamWest on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khal
Snow Terror
Snow Terror

Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:22 pm

cashmoneyflow wrote:
Watch your Skah! mouth he is a published writer.

Ha!
Undeadkiller wrote:Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and shouldn't be told what they can or cannot think and or can or cannot say. It goes against the Human Rights Act.
Rewen wrote:Art thou enraged?
mjkills
Snobo
Snobo

Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:38 pm

kil2k hasnt been playing this time around
ManAgainstTime
10v10 Champion
10v10 Champion

Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:34 pm

I fear that Drogenn will never get the community recognition he so desperately craves, and that he so clearly deserves...

Such well-deserved recognition is long overdue, which is why I'm joining the 2015 Drogenn for CRT campaign. He is, after all, a 10v10 Tournament Champion, and he did manage to not get killed in 1 of the 2 fights in which he participated.
Skorpion
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:57 pm

I fear that Drogenn will never get the community recognition he so desperately craves
I doubt Drogen would want to be a part of the mechanism who's sole purpose is to improve Goofybane. I mean.. it's Goofybane, AMIRITE?
Skorpion RYLaH
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:25 pm

its my fifth. My first language is cerillian.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
Skorpion
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Drogenn wrote:
ManAgainstTime wrote:I fear that Drogenn will never get the community recognition he so desperately craves, and that he so clearly deserves...

Such well-deserved recognition is long overdue, which is why I'm joining the 2015 Drogenn for CRT campaign. He is, after all, a 10v10 Tournament Champion, and he did manage to not get killed in 1 of the 2 fights in which he participated.

i just wanna call the important people Skah! and morons when they say stupid things. Maybe help Adam with some actual Skah! but I just mostly wanna see the elitist Skah! pulled off their high horse.
Havent you already been doing that for the past couple years here and on the Magicbane forums?
Skorpion RYLaH
Skorpion
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:55 pm

Drogenn wrote:Just because I call the elitist Skah! morons that are running this game into the ground Skah! morons doesn't mean I can't contribute to the success of the game.
In that case, you have my endorsement. VFD
Skorpion RYLaH
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:27 am

Crassus wrote:Fix the easy to repair little things. Here is a list of 10:

1. Warehouse Transaction Log has incorrect dates and times on it. Make it work. Put in accurate reflections of the gold that is coming OUT of the warehouse from rolling. Put the name of the player who punched the ROLLING on a transaction log gathered every 15 minutes (i.e. Drogen - through the HA/LA/Dagger Forge - has withdrawn 125,000 gold).
2. Fix the number of persons who are bound to a tree on the map. Some guilds do not accurately reflect the size of the persons bound to the tree.
3. Fix the length of time for Evac/Summon to occur after acceptance/start - it's currently too variable, and seems to not happen at all upon occassion (even if you're not currently in combat).
4. Fix the fly bugs / stamina loss bugs... particularly ones that occur just after a translocate. It would appear the server's Z-axis code doesn't interact with a translocate like the X-Y axis code does. This is a huge problem for flyers who do buggy things like max elevation before a translocate coming in at MaxZ and hanging out in a tree, for instance.
5. Something about the 1.5/1.6 patches makes the mines disappear from the map for the client upon occasion. It doesn't occur with "original" versions of the client, but, of course, with Outposts those aren't playable.
7. FIX players "running" through city walls. It sucks.
8. FIX the bevy of spells which ignore the DEF of the target for whatever reason.
9. Put the ./outposts information in the graphical display box for the outpost off the map like we have with mines/mine windows. The Established 12/31/1969 18:00 is just flat retarded looking.
10. In the "Mine" chat, put the "claimer" information.
1. Warehouse Transaction Log has incorrect dates and times on it. Make it work.
Resolved as of r7189.
1. Put in accurate reflections of the gold that is coming OUT of the warehouse from rolling.
Logged for devs to work on 0001053.
This is a work in progress.
As of a couple of days ago, this was fixed.
Is this occurring in certain areas of the world, cities, zones? I'm not crashing when testing it, but do lock up (unable to cast, attack, pull up /who. Exiting client cleared it.)
Can you elaborate on this one please in bug report section?

I rarely read this section so wouldn't have read this had ManAgainstTime not linked me this thread. Could you please report bugs here viewforum.php?f=387. Thanks!
Shadeyoaks
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:01 pm

I am still the CR guild leader, don't get it twisted, I made a stupid move while Skah! on the last phase, But I am the Guild Leader. And nobody can take that from me. MY FATHER PASSED IT DOWN TO ME.

Return to “Political Archive”