Honest question.

Vanish
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Honest question.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:51 pm

How many guilds/nations are even actively playing?

Half Up front/Forever United/ Thee Aftermath
Side
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Re: Honest question.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:37 am

No.
Anklebiter
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:23 pm

Well I think we ran CP off after that last bane .. we absorbed any talent that stayed
That leaves...
Fortunes Soldiers 25-30 actives
Minority Memories 10-20 actives
CN 30-40 actives
So as soon as we finish taking rest of Kittens Cities we will start a war with CN ...
not because we think we can win but because we love banes
So join FS really the only ones left .
Vanish
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:21 pm

Eh doesnt even sound like it worth my time. :/

Rastaman
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Server is dead, everyone moved to MB.
Vanish
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:53 pm

How active is MB?

Muf
SBE Team
SBE Team

Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:33 am

MB has about 1100 active.
cappaspada
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:18 am

Muf wrote:MB has about 1100 active.
Average population is 250 (characters no idea about how many are boxed toons) and there is a little problem there. Someone is duping the hell out of the game so the economy is completely Skah! up, everyone and their dog carpet bane other guilds because the duped gold and there are still a lot of other problem (keycloning , exploits). Still atm MB is not dead like Sbemu
I never begged any admin of any game to remove my enemies from it because they were destroying me. WM are the biggest losers of the whole history of Shadowbane
Hidetade
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:35 am

Anklebiter wrote:Well I think we ran CP off after that last bane .. we absorbed any talent that stayed
That leaves...
Fortunes Soldiers 25-30 actives
Minority Memories 10-20 actives
CN 30-40 actives
So as soon as we finish taking rest of Kittens Cities we will start a war with CN ...
not because we think we can win but because we love banes
So join FS really the only ones left .
Shouldn't take long. We beat them on lore toons repeatedly, they are literally the least skilled nation I've ever been at war with...and I've fought CN across several servers :lol:

Jellyfish - GL :: Order of the Pink Pansies - IC :: House of Errants - FM
vandal
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:10 pm

You took 1 tree. Stop taking credit for it because there's no way your trash Templar guild would of done it on it's own without Symbiosis. All the credit for that needs to go to Granto and crew. Let's talk about all the trees you've lost in the past few phases? lol You are nothing without a zerg or CN behind you.

CP is still quite active, just bouncing between 2 servers. You FS guys outnumbered us a lot in actives at bone marches mine last night and got your asses handed to you 3 times. We didn't even have a priest lol. Just 5 of us have been over on MB since it wiped, had nothing to do with the bane.

If ya'll want to keep thumping your chests because you beat on a guild with ~10 actives (which you admitted to outnumbering) that are mostly newer players-go for it. You just look silly. Nor do any of us truly care. We're all just passing time in anticipation of a wipe hopefully sooner rather than later.

Why retag some CN if you have solid numbers or are that good FS? heh
remmy402
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:24 pm

So we will just keep throwing, we had 5 actives and you had 10, someone will throw no we had 3 and you had 10. Keep whining. We lost at a mine, oh well, we took others. We do seem to have more numbers lately, and even with whatever spies Kittens keeps spouting about, you can't really do anything creative.

I'm one of those that would rather just fight and if I die, not send hate tells about it. I tried to talk with Kittens about working out the time left on this server our Nations fighting each other for fights and fun, but for some reason, that didn't go well. We're dropping a single bane stone on cities for fights with someone who originally tried to Skah! with us everywhere, now when you start losing its were tagging CN guys and exploiting to win, why would we do that if we beat you with less numbers? It just seems people want to play with us because we're laid back and don't care how it goes as long as it's fun.

We'll see you guys tomorrow night.
vandal
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:25 pm

Anyway, there's 5 banes tomorrow night. Let's all make a fun night of it among whoever still gives a crap about this server.

Slayers Haven 9pm est

Spiders Den 11pm est

Merc for Hire 10pm est

Silent Blade TBA

Exiled TBA
vandal
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:30 pm

You're right. We did try to work out an amicable agreement to confront other issues on the server. It usually only takes one person to ruin that-Saber mostly. Surprised he didn't run off with Kriegr and Sivy to MB.

Every guild is going to have it's token retard unfortunately.

We both had one bane without any side interference that boths sides said wow that was a great, fun bane. After that, Skah! went downhill.

Last night, there was no exchange of tells after BM mine. Yet, one of you still made it a point to drop a rock with the message "Don't Skah! with the mines we want" LOL. Yes, that sounds like you're all out and about just looking for good fights.

I'm wondering the same Remmy, so answer me- Why were there target toons under your tags in SDR this morning? Old habits die hard?
remmy402
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:54 pm

We've got a new guy who's stationed in Afghanistan who's come back to the game from playing live. He made a toon named TGarrow Target, oops, he didn't know, Skah! happens. We've been at the same banes as you guys, and I've had talks with Phase/Oval during and at times figured out Targets there to fight, pisses us off when it happens, but we can't stop a billion screaming China men.

We will see you guys tomorrow night, and we won't be exploiting, or key cloning or calling in any foreign help to fight, we want the fights, so we're all excited to have them.
vandal
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:18 pm

Likewise. Lets have some fun tomorrow!
ReTuNe
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:18 pm

vandal wrote:You took 1 tree. Stop taking credit for it because there's no way your trash Templar guild would of done it on it's own without Symbiosis. All the credit for that needs to go to Granto and crew. Let's talk about all the trees you've lost in the past few phases? lol You are nothing without a zerg or CN behind you.

CP is still quite active, just bouncing between 2 servers. You FS guys outnumbered us a lot in actives at bone marches mine last night and got your asses handed to you 3 times. We didn't even have a priest lol. Just 5 of us have been over on MB since it wiped, had nothing to do with the bane.

If ya'll want to keep thumping your chests because you beat on a guild with ~10 actives (which you admitted to outnumbering) that are mostly newer players-go for it. You just look silly. Nor do any of us truly care. We're all just passing time in anticipation of a wipe hopefully sooner rather than later.

Why retag some CN if you have solid numbers or are that good FS? heh
Sounds like you got Skah! on by Hidetade.
GRANTO
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:12 am

vandal wrote:You took 1 tree. Stop taking credit for it because there's no way your trash Templar guild would of done it on it's own without Symbiosis. All the credit for that needs to go to Granto and crew. Let's talk about all the trees you've lost in the past few phases? lol You are nothing without a zerg or CN behind you.
mjkills
Snobo
Snobo

Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Hey guys! In case you weren't sure Target is foreign help.
ReTuNe
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:24 pm

mjkills wrote:Hey guys! In case you weren't sure Target is foreign help.
dem 老外 always Skah! Skah! up.
drdeath
Snobo
Snobo

Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Like my good bud Vanish, every once in a bit I peek here on the forums to see if there is a reason to jump back on my scout Drsneak and cause a little trouble.

From the sounds of it some of my favorite guilds/nations to camp their cities or pk their leveling groups are not even playing anymore. What a shame.

If someone comes up with a good reason to log on let me know.

Drdeath/Drsneak out!
Hidetade
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:26 pm

I took 4 trees from CP, actually. I took out their bird lore capital with only Templar guild chars. I took out their main capital with only JF members. There was another bane we showed up to where I was told you were retagging chars the previous day to try to outnumber us so I brought Granto's boys and we ran a train on Kittenz until that Skah! was no longer even recognizable as genitalia.

TLDR: caps taken of JF by CP = 0, caps taken of CP by JF = 4

Jellyfish - GL :: Order of the Pink Pansies - IC :: House of Errants - FM
remmy402
Snobo
Snobo

Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:10 pm

Guess CP gave up the war and is going to MB. Now it's just us at Fortunes Soldiers for NA on this server. A wipe is really needed or there will only be Chinese left here.
GRANTO
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:27 pm

Hidetade wrote:I took 4 trees from CP, actually. I took out their bird lore capital with only Templar guild chars. I took out their main capital with only JF members. There was another bane we showed up to where I was told you were retagging chars the previous day to try to outnumber us so I brought Granto's boys and we ran a train on Kittenz until that Skah! was no longer even recognizable as genitalia.

Skorpion
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Hidetade wrote:I took 4 trees from CP, actually. I took out their bird lore capital with only Templar guild chars. I took out their main capital with only JF members. There was another bane we showed up to where I was told you were retagging chars the previous day to try to outnumber us so I brought Granto's boys and we ran a train on Kittenz until that Skah! was no longer even recognizable as genitalia.

Definitive proof that a server is dead is when Hidetade starts taking tols.
Skorpion RYLaH
Grapes
SBE Team
SBE Team

Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:55 pm

that's only 3 trees dude, you must have boxed a lot of toons to do all that solo tho

GO COCKS!!
give a man a beer and he'll entertain you.
hold a mans beer and he'll entertain the world.
How to Join SBEmu | Report a Bug | Wiki | Facebook
Slaughterhouse
Wolven Brute
Wolven Brute

Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:04 am

God what happened to this game....

Slingin shadowcrack to kindergartners since 05'
I stop being a chauvinistic prick, cause Skah! hate that Skah!.
GRANTO
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Slaughterhouse wrote:God what happened to this server....
fixt
Indrago
Snobo
Snobo

Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:19 pm

There goes Crytaint, bellowing from his mountaintop, about how he hath cast down the masses, and resumed his rightful place as, King Of the Dead Server.
Silly drunken Skah!.
Nothing Sacred...Nothing Safe
Anklebiter
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:04 pm

LOL Always blame it on Saber
Truth is we just paid Kittens back for helping nerdrage kill all our trees
Nerdrage left so we destroyed Kittens
Sounds fair to me
We dropped one stone they replied bye dropping 4
So we one every bane that night 5-0
That's why they left because Karma came to kill them
Saber always pays his debts lol
Like me or hate me I don't care
I never forget who Skah! me over
Anno
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:15 pm

Slaughterhouse wrote:God what happened to this game....
Go back to sleep it's not time to wake up yet.
***///TOP SECRET///*** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdbloUQrDLw ***///NOTHING FOLLOWS///***

Return to “Political Archive”