SBEmu Roadmap

Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

SBEmu Roadmap

Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:57 pm

SBEmu Roadmap

This is a continuous work in progress, and is subject to change as issues arise that take precedence for working on. Due to this, no commit dates will be posted.

In Progress

This is a list of what’s being worked on currently:

Player Location Sync
Sync of toons appearing at same location on multiple screens and to others.

Upcoming Soon

The following are issues will be worked on soon:

Planting Cities Too Close To One Another
City locations will be worked on so they can’t be placed too close together (i.e. city grid next to city grid).

Longer Goals

The following are longer-term issues to be worked on:

Height maps
Implement height map to alleviate multiple issues with people falling to ground walking/standing on walls, teleporting forward while swimming, etc.

Collision Detection
Implement collision detection.

Multiple Item Rolling (Batch Rolling)
"Create Multiple Items" is only working as "Create Item” (single item), rather than multiple items.

Destruction Banes
Implement destruction banes so that when tree falls, it will be destroyed.

Land Terraforming
Work to be done on land terraforming.
Spook
Snobo
Snobo

Re: SBEmu Roadmap

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Very VERY disappointed in not continuing the open format for Lore. This was to me the breath of fresh air for SB. Having played since SB started the one thing that has caused a population drop is the end game boredom. 75 then what wait for a mine or bane the 75 is done and goes in the closet waiting for a chance to do something fun with it. When you go to noob island and its full SB is healthy as a game. Go there and its a ghost zone SB has an interest issue. People like to make multiple toons and be able to get them done in a reasonable time. Lore gave us a whole new world of possible templates in the never ending quest for something no one else had. You already have made enough changes that this isnt Shadowbane anymore. Not that that is bad thing its just is. Go the extra mile and put back the open Lore. Chance one more step and simply add all those Lore toons into regular SB server toons. I can t come back and make the same old tired templates I have repeated since 2003. I have those on the competitions server if I get an itch to play SB.
Coolwatersx
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Ya. Me too.

I think the team has done great work. I just really think SB needs mandatory lore. It's additional content, essentially. And this game could use some content.
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:25 pm

R8 City Maintenance Not Collecting Resources
No Lumber, Stone, Wormwood, or Galvor are being consumed for an r8 city maintenance.

This is working now (r7080). Updated original post.
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Ally System
Implement ally system so people can ally toons/guilds/nations.
This is working now (r6992). Updated original post.
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Sun May 31, 2015 4:04 pm

Outposts
Add some claimable outposts that one can teleport to when owned on the mainland.
Completed as of r7171. Removed from original post.
kriegersp76
Snobo
Snobo

Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:39 pm

I would love to see Vampires get access to Blademaster!!!
bababa3216
Snobo
Snobo

Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:17 am

good
Blight
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:06 pm

Keep up the progress!
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:58 am

Lore would be awsome. Its the least important addition. If they do decide to ad it again we can safely assume its the last thing they do.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
leon123
Snobo
Snobo

Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:30 pm

Spook wrote:Very VERY disappointed in not continuing the open format for Lore. This was to me the breath of fresh air for SB. Having played since SB started the one thing that has caused a population drop is the end game boredom. 75 then what wait for a mine or bane the 75 is done and goes in the closet waiting for a chance to do something fun with it. When you go to noob island and its full SB is healthy as a game. Go there and its a ghost zone SB has an interest issue. People like to make multiple toons and be able to get them done in a reasonable time. Lore gave us a whole new world of possible templates in the never ending quest for something no one else had. You already have made enough changes that this isnt Shadowbane anymore. Not that that is bad thing its just is. Go the extra mile and put back the open Lore. Chance one more step and simply add all those Lore toons into regular SB server toons. I can t come back and make the same old tired templates I have repeated since 2003. I have those on the competitions server if I get an itch to play SB.

That sounds me a lot!
InfantigoTragusRx
MaryNoble
Snobo
Snobo

Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:29 am

YAKOKO wrote:Who wants to be friends with me here?

CSGO Skins I sent him to you: http://www.csgo4skin.com/
Great news.
sandy432
Snobo
Snobo

Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:57 am

Spook wrote:Very VERY disappointed in not continuing the open format for Lore. This was to me the breath of fresh air for SB. Having played since SB started the one thing that has caused a population drop is the end game boredom. 75 then what wait for a mine or bane the 75 is done and goes in the closet waiting for a chance to do something fun with it. When you go to noob island and its full SB is healthy as a game. Go there and its a ghost zone SB has an interest issue. People like to make multiple toons and be able to get them done in a reasonable time. Lore gave mutuelle retraités us a whole new world of possible templates in the never ending quest for something no one else had. You already have made enough changes that this isnt Shadowbane anymore. Not that that is bad thing its just is. Go the extra mile and put back the open Lore. Chance one more step and simply add all those Lore toons into regular SB server toons. I can t come back and make the same old tired templates I have repeated since 2003. I have those on the competitions server if I get an itch to play SB.
hello, where I can find the link to download the game because the link that I found was fake.
thanks!!
Christena
Snobo
Snobo

Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Thanks for detail.
NaughtySauce
Snobo
Snobo

Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:27 am

WTB ToL. Surely someone has one of these rotting trees laying around unused since a grand total of 10 people log in these days.

Return to “General Discussion”