Please Post RiF 1.5 Bugs

chimpy
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: Please Post RiF 1.5 Bugs

Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:37 am

Undeadkiller wrote:City naples went to get thier boon for thier r8 city between the hours of 7pm and 11 pm Sivyti from tactical kaos ,after laying bane stone down bashed the tree from a r8 to r7, I repeat there it was no active bane going on. It wasn't even set Upon thier discovery that they could derank the tree to r7 they called in two groups to take out the tree. The bane should be cancelled and Sivyti's be suspended from game for running a hack on Naples tree
Do you have any idea what/how this hack happened?
Undeadkiller
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:33 am

chimpy wrote:
Undeadkiller wrote:City naples went to get thier boon for thier r8 city between the hours of 7pm and 11 pm Sivyti from tactical kaos ,after laying bane stone down bashed the tree from a r8 to r7, I repeat there it was no active bane going on. It wasn't even set Upon thier discovery that they could derank the tree to r7 they called in two groups to take out the tree. The bane should be cancelled and Sivyti's be suspended from game for running a hack on Naples tree
When they laid the bane stone down and started to camp the city. We figured if u lay a stone down you can derank a tree from r8 to r7 without having to be in a active bane. Are you able to give them back thier r8 city and the bane to be cancelled?

My other question is with all these bug reports are you going to be making another patch to correct all them?
chimpy
SBE Team
SBE Team

Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:54 am

Undeadkiller wrote:
chimpy wrote:
When they laid the bane stone down and started to camp the city. We figured if u lay a stone down you can derank a tree from r8 to r7 without having to be in a active bane. Are you able to give them back thier r8 city and the bane to be cancelled?

My other question is with all these bug reports are you going to be making another patch to correct all them?
We are going to test all that out to see if there is a bug/glitch that opens the R8 up if it is baned the same day that it is claimed. And with a number of the bugs reported in these pages we have already fixed and moved them into production. The patches are typically reserved for significant content changes, but most code-level changes are pushed during the daily reset.
theoryof69
Snobo
Snobo

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:56 pm

Date & Time:
Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:57 pm
Server Rev:

Character Information:
Any type of character I make.

Bug Summary:
keep getting kicked off noob island at level 10 after promotions, then cant tele to any noob teles back. or sea dogs for this matter.
QuiteGoneJin
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Date & Time: now

Server Rev: 7085

Character Information: Rattius

Bug Summary: Another power with infinite CD. Grasp of Thorns
Last edited by QuiteGoneJin on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://i.imgur.com/l3uoH8I.png BDLG NMOTD: Tom. night 9:30 a night time meeting the situation in time to participate in YY channels... can be on the game 10:00 tomorrow morning for assembly. Lu Lin Shen find help TA defenders, bane on BDLG number, unified own YY channel command."
Simply
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:11 pm

Date & Time: now

Character Information:
Ign:Simple. Lv50 vamp scout

Bug Summary: Can not withdraw from bank.
Chess
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:32 pm

Simply wrote:Date & Time: now

Character Information:

What were you doing just prior to trying to access your bank? Had you died just prior? I'm unable to replicate it on Prod.
Simply
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:26 am

Candi wrote:
Simply wrote:Date & Time: now

Character Information:

What were you doing just prior to trying to access your bank? Had you died just prior? I'm unable to replicate it on Prod.
Hi Candi, I think maybe I made a trade with 56M gold in total with the guild leader few days ago locked my bank by system.
At that time I didn't check my bank, but the vault is working fine.

Edit: I figured. As long as I import windows layout from the old chars, I got the bank bugged.
Its an addson issue.
Last edited by Simply on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chess
tooshifty
Ice Drake
Ice Drake

Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:44 am

Char: Tenshi of Jin (coix rogue ranger)
sver: april 3rd set(sorry forgot actual number)
Time/loc: tsccc main city @ 9pm est
Bug: could not cast or attack.
Aditional info: I was fighting a wizard. He teleported. The toon disapeared and then flickered back to the spot he had cast tele from(melee sync visual bug). Then i died unfortunately being unable to fight back against the ghost wizzy. After i came back to life...i couldnt cast any spell period. Relogs did nothing.
OLDSCHOOL
a.k.a. Shifty
a.k.a. Tenshi
a.k.a. Jin
Undeadkiller
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:23 am

everywhere

Cannot attack on noob or off even with regular toons
mjkills
Snobo
Snobo

Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:41 am

Tears of saedron will not let me remove wererat. I untrained all pts i had put into the rune but Way of the Ray remains on the untrainable skills list though it will not let me remove points from it. (And no, I never put pts into way of the rat =-D)
mjkills
Snobo
Snobo

Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:46 am

also where would i find this server rev thing everybody talkin bout
Colest
SBE Team
SBE Team

Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:49 am

mjkills wrote:also where would i find this server rev thing everybody talkin bout
./sver I think is the command. Also if Way of the Rat is redded out it sounds like the server doesn't think either Teeth of the Swarm or one of the shapes is entirely untrained. Relog and see if that resyncs things.
gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:30 am

I am also having that problem with a wererat. I THINK it is having to do with the free trains they give us in way of the rat or w/e it is called. We can only untrain it to the point where we got the free trains. I believe the game thinks I have trains in way of the rat that have to come out before it will allow me to apply the tears.

T.T

Is there a way around that?
saglorm
Snobo
Snobo

Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:12 am

gradeyshane wrote:I am also having that problem with a wererat. I THINK it is having to do with the free trains they give us in way of the rat or w/e it is called. We can only untrain it to the point where we got the free trains. I believe the game thinks I have trains in way of the rat that have to come out before it will allow me to apply the tears.

T.T

Is there a way around that?
Also cannot untrain it from %76 back to %60 i have trained it a bit though. (sver is 7095)

-

And wondering if new scout bow power pin-down root supposed to be undispellable with GM'd snare/root dispels. (It doesn't break on damage on purpose but wondering the dispels.)
Blacklist "Void" - Main Assassin // Anything with Void suffix
RoarMaster Saglorm - Prior Main Warrior // Anything with Saglorm suffix
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:44 am

Colest wrote:./sver is the command.
mjkills wrote:Tears of saedron will not let me remove wererat.
There's a bug with Tears of Saedron not removing all discs that's been logged for devs to work on (0001207).
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:44 am

Those having issues with Wererat, what is your Int at? Also, did you try reloading after training/refining?
mjkills
Snobo
Snobo

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:51 pm

I did reload (full exit out of program), also int is at 89. And way of the rat isnt redded out its white it just stays up there i believe from the bonus points from Way of the Rat like the gentleman up a couple had suggested. Also thanks for quick response guys!
gradeyshane
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Thanks Candi, I'll check again tonight and see if I can get the tears to work on the were rat. I don't remember if I did check it after the reset or not..I know I threw the tears in the bank but not if I remembered to go back and try to do it after a reset.

Will update here with result.
mjkills
Snobo
Snobo

Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:07 pm

i also checked before as well as after the server reset today
Undeadkiller
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:24 pm

Okay some of the powers that we draging out keep disappearing city of wolf pack north west corner there is a crack in the walls u can walk right through. nags bite on the huntress doesn't work says 'error cannot use that spell"
QuiteGoneJin
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:17 pm

Date & Time:

Server Rev:

Character Information:
Any

Bug Summary: does not accept heartsblood even though it is labeled a thief favor (+2)
http://i.imgur.com/l3uoH8I.png BDLG NMOTD: Tom. night 9:30 a night time meeting the situation in time to participate in YY channels... can be on the game 10:00 tomorrow morning for assembly. Lu Lin Shen find help TA defenders, bane on BDLG number, unified own YY channel command."
QuiteGoneJin
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:21 pm

dbl lag post
Undeadkiller
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:34 pm

Okay there are only 8 hot zones all of them need to be hotzones not just the 8 of them. Oh yes the R8 citys are broken they will not keep their rank upon maintence and will derank the game so its kinda pointless to have them in some spots. when is thier going to be more land?
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:32 am

Candi wrote:
GRANTO wrote:Server Rev:

Character Information:

Heavy Armor contract.

Bug Summary:
Look at this image.
[ Image ]

Steps To Reproduce:
Go to your Forge that has a Heavy Armor contract in it, Scroll down to the bottom until you see "SA40585_ROGUE_CHEST_FEMALE_3DS"

Additional Information:
The item that comes out is a 0 defense any prefix/suffix per what the race contract can roll vest.
Only requirements to wear the vest is "female" sex, there is no class/race requirements on it.

PS: It is the same exact skin as the "Vorgrim Light Armor Chest".... STYLEBANE FTW.
Confirmed. LOGGED 0001230
Resolved r7101.
Undeadkiller
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:18 pm

okay 9 hotzones can we expect more?
QuiteGoneJin
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:54 am

Some completely un-addressed or long reported and still unfixed bugs. Communication goes a long way

Date & Time:

Server Rev: 7112

Character Information: ALL

Bug Summary: FLASHING UA BUG THAT GIVES ME A FUGGIN STROKE EVERYTIME I MOVE AROUND IN POA. HAVE TO STOP EVERY FEW SECONDS JUST TO GET BEARINGS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc3grE0atRY

===============================================================================================================

Date & Time:

Character Information: ALL w/ stealth

Bug Summary: RANDOMLY LEAVING SHADOWS ON A ROGUE. At least add something where if you leave shadows randomly not of your choosing you can re enter regardless of cooldown. Or, heaven forbid, address and fix this. It is DEFINITELY terrain related, as I've stated many times. Because if you stay where it happens to you it will continue to happen with predictable frequency, whereas if you move it is less likely to happen again (right away).

==============================================================================================================================

Date & Time:

Character Information: ALL w/ Sabo

Bug Summary: SABO's with catlike tread is STILL 60 sec at 20/20 when it is stated in the patch notes of server up that it would be 120. Should be an easy solution no?
AdamWest
SBE Team
SBE Team

Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:01 am

QuiteGoneJin wrote: Date & Time:

Character Information: ALL w/ Sabo

Bug Summary: SABO's with catlike tread is STILL 60 sec at 20/20 when it is stated in the patch notes of server up that it would be 120. Should be an easy solution no?
This fix requires a client update, so it's being held back until the 1.6 patch is released.
QuiteGoneJin
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:59 am

Thanks for finally saying so. Quells the frustrated nerd rage. And the other two bugs?
Koots
SBE Team
SBE Team

Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:39 am

I wouldn't be surprised if the flashing UI thing was somehow related to modern drivers. I've had it occur sporadically throughout the past few years.

If you believe the stealth dispel is location oriented, you would mind posting coordinates?

Return to “General Discussion”