The State of the Game

flibberdee
Snobo
Snobo

The State of the Game

Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:53 pm

At this time there are a small number of people still playing on the Emu server. All cities belong to other guilds, and as I understand it my none nation guild cannot take a city for their own. I do not know how we are supposed to get around this. I have as yet to see any one from the nations on to try to sub to them, which is pointless as they all really belong to the same nation, so I can try to take my own tree.
Also the server the last few days has been down most of the time, coming back up this morning due to daily auto reboot, and we have no way to contact anyone to get them to restart the server.
I know the pop is low but there are still some of us here. Those who are left are wondering if there is a way to: 1) Get the map wiped (same map just a fresh start) 2) Have one of the active players able to restart the server in time of need 3) Get the server code, or take up payment for the sever cost (not sure how much it is) 4) other points I am not thinking of right now
Still love this server, still love this game.
Armegeddon
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Re: The State of the Game

Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:17 am

http://magicbane.com

Go there. This project is dead.
flibberdee
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:04 am

I do not like Lore servers. Besides that one will soon suffer the fate of SB EMU, Target already owns half the map.
Gerardan
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:06 am

Lore blows
Valdranc187
Snobo
Snobo

Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:07 pm

Why can't I place buildings with out ToL and if I can it keeps saying Asset is outside of the Fortress zone what's that mean?

Return to “General Discussion”