This is more like it !

Anklebiter
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

This is more like it !

Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:07 am

Everyone is bored to death with classic sb ! This brings some excitement back to the game good job ! Too many changes that were 2 severe last server this approach seems alot better . I for one will return to emu because you guys are actively trying to expand on the original game - not like magicbane that is 2 hung up on " classic sb" -- Keep the wheels rolling - get a new class in there then maybe even an expansion in the future --- this game needs to expand - upgrade to grow - not stay classic old sb !
Grapes
SBE Team
SBE Team

Re: This is more like it !

Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:19 pm

just visiting,, agree tho
give a man a beer and he'll entertain you.
hold a mans beer and he'll entertain the world.
How to Join SBEmu | Report a Bug | Wiki | Facebook
Zergs
Icy Troll
Icy Troll

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:24 am

Agree. I'm often baffled by the need of some players to religiously cling to 24.3 as if it's some holy grail of balance. Original SB devs would surely progress the game to 24.4, 24.5 etc had they continued development of the game.
Worr
Snobo
Snobo

Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:38 am

I don't think the majority of people are against sb emulator expanding but those players want the basic mechanics of the game functional ie server stability, banes, exploits...I mean all the original features available before you go changing everything. Oh, and another point....I am not so sure how good expansion is when the purpose of the changes is to undermine individual players or guilds. If you release garbage patches players are going to leave. I am finished with both sb emulators personally, but that is just me. I feel that there is absolutely no integrity left in either project and I refuse to waste my time any longer. Not hatin, just sayin.

glhf
gg
FARTBOY
Snobo
Snobo

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:24 am

single boxing not more like it. need at least two or three to be able to farm decently. poot.
Anklebiter
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:53 am

Worr wrote:
I don't think the majority of people are against sb emulator expanding but those players want the basic mechanics of the game functional ie server stability, banes, exploits...I mean all the original features available before you go changing everything. Oh, and another point....I am not so sure how good expansion is when the purpose of the changes is to undermine individual players or guilds. If you release garbage patches players are going to leave. I am finished with both sb emulators personally, but that is just me. I feel that there is absolutely no integrity left in either project and I refuse to waste my time any longer. Not hatin, just sayin.

glhf
gg
There is no changes specifically meant to undermine any individual player or guild -- if you think that is the case , no offense but that is delusional . Do you think the weather changes just to thwart you also ?
Anklebiter
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:57 am

FARTBOY wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:24 am
single boxing not more like it. need at least two or three to be able to farm decently. poot.
Of coarse you do because you have been spoiled 2 long -- this forces people to farm more without an evac or summs handy = more people in zones longer farming = more pvp . It has become 2 easy to drop 3 macro druids down and farm your quota .
This forces people to team up with a summoner and be active -- without active farmers pvp drops - population drops .
Worr
Snobo
Snobo

Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Anklebiter wrote:
Worr wrote:

glhf
gg
There is no changes specifically meant to undermine any individual player or guild -- if you think that is the case , no offense but that is delusional . Do you think the weather changes just to thwart you also ?
OK did you like just get here? Did you just find out about this emulator? What I am referring to has already happened multiple times in previous iterations of sbemu. Do you really think anything is going to change? Oh wait, because they form this "hype" of balanced changes, new forum design and new server stability? Give me a break this is a Skah! repeat going on 5x over. Oh and another thing, the same people are running this project as it has been from the beginning. So I don't blame you if you are too blind to do your research but don't say I didn't warn you. Btw you're a scrub.
Anklebiter
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:34 am

Worr wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:50 pm
Anklebiter wrote:
Worr wrote:

glhf
gg
OK did you like just get here? Did you just find out about this emulator? What I am referring to has already happened multiple times in previous iterations of sbemu. Do you really think anything is going to change? Oh wait, because they form this "hype" of balanced changes, new forum design and new server stability? Give me a break this is a Skah! repeat going on 5x over. Oh and another thing, the same people are running this project as it has been from the beginning. So I don't blame you if you are too blind to do your research but don't say I didn't warn you. Btw you're a scrub.
You are blinded bye your hate , because you hate the peeps running emu ! What they are doing is a good thing expanding on the game . Last iteration went very well except for some over balanced changes - which they are correcting . I dont see the issue - here is a Tissue - scrub .
tchahin
Snobo
Snobo

Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:35 am

1. Against multiboxing.

2. Give all classes all weapon focus and masteries, so you can pick the weapon you want. Makes no sense why someone can learn the secrets of Necromancy (which are harder) and not be able to learn how to use a sword for example.

3. If theres going to be new sets of gear, they should beef up the weaker classes and not the classes that has always been OP.

4. Horses should be faster than any other race and class. Faster than scouts and thieves or at least equal speed.
Give horses access to fleet of foot and windlords. Reduce Running Focus speed bonus for Scouts/Thieves to half than it is now.

5. Nephelims should have access to more disciplines such as Berserker, Rune Caster, Undead Hunter, Blade Master, Storm Lord

6. Storm Lord should give access to Stormcalling focus line. This is to correct one of the oldest mistakes of shadowbane.
So that storm lords can use Storm Spear and increase the damage of their lightning aoe.

7. Thrall discipline (for Minotaurs) has Vok-Maalra (Group Health Transfer) but it only transfer health to elves
Drop the elf requirement and make it transfer health to every race.

8. Make Half Giants natively and passively immune to Power Block (just like Minotaurs are passively immune to Stuns)
So that you wont need to 'cast rage' and Half-Giant stays relevant after the change mentioned in item 7.
Also remove stun immunity from HG Rage and make it temporary small rage like Berserkers.

9. Give Hide to Dark Knight.

10. Make Confessor and Templar fire AOEs reveal invisible.

Return to “General Discussion”