How to open tree for certain people

flibberdee
Snobo
Snobo

How to open tree for certain people

Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Is there not a way to open a city to a certain guilds? I seem to remember you use to be able to do this. Open for guilds or second nation. How do you accomplish this?
Kinslayer
Chilly Orc
Chilly Orc

Re: How to open tree for certain people

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:45 pm

Condemn and friend lists on your tree of life allow for you to either allow or not.
Scorn GL
I offer you our contempt.
The scorn of genius is the most arrogant and the most boundless of all scorn.
Cryfowl
SBE Team
SBE Team

Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:41 pm

flibberdee wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:09 pm
Is there not a way to open a city to a certain guilds? I seem to remember you use to be able to do this. Open for guilds or second nation. How do you accomplish this?
you can accomplish this through setting up a reverse KOS list via condemn menu on the tree. Open the condemn menu and drag a heraldry crest from a player (yourself) into the menu. The easiest way is to simply target someone and drag their crest from the target bar although you can collect players herarldy crests in your herarldy list under player menu in game and use those. click "nation" click allies box at the top of the condemn list then check the box next to your nation /guild crest. The rune-master will now only speak to your guild / nation and exclude all others. In theory if you do this with the runemaster it applies to every other vendor in town however i have seen that feature glitched before so it's better to set every vendors condemn list manually. You can add additional guilds / nations / persons to the allies list as desired the same way you added yourself.

The friends option works the same wayt but you should be careful with that as anyone you add will have full access to that building and vendor menue and can add, remove, change etc. While this is great for say a junk hut that you need every guild member to access you DON't want to add everyone on more critical things like walls or the tree.
*** DEMOLITIONS EXPERT *** LOOKING FOR GROUP *** GOOD WITH WALLS ***
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 am

Just fyi there is an issue with open trees. viewtopic.php?f=397&t=25097&p=362759#p362759

Return to “General Discussion”