Public Communication

Pyetrek
Snobo
Snobo

Public Communication

Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:59 am

Hello SBE,

I have a problem and it revolves around communication. The original "Important Announcement Regarding Launch" (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25041) indicated a re-launch on October 20th. That information is now missing. Instead if I search for "October 20" I find this in the fire side chat
Doon wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:59 am
Wipe & Relaunch
Right now we do not plan on having a new server launch on the October 20th as previously discussed.
It is too soon to guess when the next launch will be, but it will not happen until we are happy with the performance & stability of both the server and the launcher.
Please stop ninja editing announcement posts. If an edit was made, please notify the community in some way. I personally made plans around an October 20 launch and I find out just 2 days before it is no longer happening because I just so happened to re-read an announcement.

TL;DR
Wipe and Re-Launch is not happening October 20. Stay tuned for more ninja edits!
Rewen
SBE Team
SBE Team
Twitch: rewenx

Re: Public Communication

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Sorry about your experience, Pyetrek. The project had actually closed down for an hour before a new team picked it back up, and communication could have been better during the transition. We'll keep this feedback in mind going forward.

Return to “General Discussion”