Bug report 26th July 2014

Macrozones, Microzones, Safeholds, Hamlets, Runegates, Mobs, NPCs.

Moderator: Test Team

Gavine
Snobo
Snobo

Bug report 26th July 2014

Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:22 pm

Ortoleun Sings, irekei UA thief lvl 52 lore, using Morloch's Rha'khanar of Vampyres on both hands

Environment
108 2671 Northern Battleground
- mobs not aggroing (same with some mobs directly to the north (with eyrenes)
- No loot or gold on mobs, killed whole camp several times excluding the big one

General
- Was able to see items that were in inventory at death in bank after respawning. They disappeared after crashing to char selection
- UA powers "Weirding Strike" "Nerve Strike" "Crane Technique" dont work, system gives power error "Slot: Right held contains a restricted piece of equiptment". Tried rebooting the client, no change.
- Boot Items on test gear vendors show boots with "of windlords" suffix, but after buying the items seems to lose it.
-Pressing space bar while training sometimes reboots me to char selection, sometimes seems to cause sb.exe

//ADD

- Peeking not working against players

//ADD2

- Hide/Sneak clears mobile aggro as it should, but mobs instantly teleport back to camp, even if they are still taking damage (bleed). They should keep attacking you if you are still inflicting damage to them.
Mac
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: Bug report 26th July 2014

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:06 pm

I answered most of your issues, but the unanswered ones occur if the server lags, which has happened recently due to the fixes we have been applying during the live preview. We appreciate your patience. :)
Gavine wrote:Ortoleun Sings, irekei UA thief lvl 52 lore, using Morloch's Rha'khanar of Vampyres on both hands

Environment
108 2671 Northern Battleground
- mobs not aggroing (same with some mobs directly to the north (with eyrenes)
- No loot or gold on mobs, killed whole camp several times excluding the big one

General
- Was able to see items that were in inventory at death in bank after respawning. They disappeared after crashing to char selection
- UA powers "Weirding Strike" "Nerve Strike" "Crane Technique" dont work, system gives power error "Slot: Right held contains a restricted piece of equiptment". Tried rebooting the client, no change.
This is expected behavior. You are wielding Sundancer weapons and the powers you mention are UA only.
Power User Requirements: Requires Unarmed weapon in right hand. Forbids Sun Dancing weapon in right hand.

- Boot Items on test gear vendors show boots with "of windlords" suffix, but after buying the items seems to lose it.
We are aware of this issue. Thank you.
-Pressing space bar while training sometimes reboots me to char selection, sometimes seems to cause sb.exe
I train using the spacebar all the time and never get rebooted for doing so, although it is not recommended since it will bug the connection to the server and let you think you have more trains... until your next reboot.

//ADD

- Peeking not working against players
This has recently been resolved as of SVER version 6603. Type ./SVER in a chat window to see which version you are playing on.

//ADD2

- Hide/Sneak clears mobile aggro as it should, but mobs instantly teleport back to camp, even if they are still taking damage (bleed). They should keep attacking you if you are still inflicting damage to them.
I am unsure how far outside the camp you are, but mobs will "bounce" back into the camp if you get too far away
My sig gallery / Working Mac client, tested on Mac OSX 10.6: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/89741132/Shadowbane.zip
PSD file of guild symbols for crests: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 ... sFINAL.psd

Return to “World and Environment”