Dodge

Moderator: Test Team

krentor
Snobo
Snobo
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:30 am

Dodge

Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:48 am

Hey guys

i am pretty sure that the dodging still is bugged.
I ve got my dodging skill on my Scout on 160 and i still get hit almost every time a mob hits me.
Dodging itself is not bugged but ist probably the skill that doesnt get raised.
Alyriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 3092
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:37 am

Re: Dodge

Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:44 pm

What level is your scout? And what rank mobs are you fighting?
Amaz
Chilled Zombie
Chilled Zombie
Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning
Posts: 1628
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 4:34 am

Re: Dodge

Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:04 pm

160 dodge skill is 40% chance an attack from an even level opponent will miss. Most mobs attack with both hands so each attack cycle you have a 16% chance it will miss with both hands, and hence a 84% chance at least one attack will hit each cycle, you will be taking considerably less damage, but still have the impression of being hit a lot of the time.
find / -name \*yourbase\* -exec chown us:us {} \;

Return to “Character Advancement General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

sell diamonds online