Vualt Access Unavailable

Moderator: Test Team

Darkkloud
Snobo
Snobo

Vualt Access Unavailable

Thu May 22, 2014 11:16 am

I was dividing items into various accounts last night. After my final deposit I was unable to access the vault on one account. This account had a large number, not wieght of items. I waited 15 minutes, swapped into different characters and used the underscore1 account as well. All to no avail. I waited until after reset this morning and still cannot access my vualt. Of course this happens to be the one with the most valuable items in it. I have tried everything I am aware of and still cannot access the vualt.

When I open vualt nothing appears and I have to walk away, out of range before trying to reopen. It seems like the window is opening but is not viewable atleast(guess). This makes gameplay very difficult. Please let me know what I need to do on my end.

Thanks,

Tygyn/Darkkloud
Darkkloud
Snobo
Snobo

Re: Vualt Access Unavailable

Thu May 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Still unable to access my vault. Thought a little more time might do the trick.......
Alyriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Fri May 23, 2014 12:37 am

A few people are having this problem, and the devs are aware of it. I know that's not the answer you want, but well let you know as soon as a fix is in.
Scorpionsold
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Mon May 26, 2014 7:09 pm

WE may wanna shut down the vaults due to the increase in which these bugs are happening.
Guild Master Of Dragonscale Training & Founder & GM Of Shadowblade Assassins(SBA)/ShadowBlade Capital(SBC)
Darkkloud
Snobo
Snobo

Tue May 27, 2014 4:23 pm

Are you able on your end to see the contents of the vault and if so can some of the items be redeemed? i would assume that becuase the records are stored on your end for things like this that you would have access.
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Thu May 29, 2014 9:54 am

Yes, we are able to see the contents, but not able to redeem the items unfortunately :(.
Darkkloud
Snobo
Snobo

Thu May 29, 2014 12:16 pm

Thanks for the response Candi. I know I seem impatient and I apoligize. There are bigger fish to fry I am sure.
Darkkloud
Snobo
Snobo

Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Have you made any progress at this point? I could sure use the contents and the gold? Please let me know, thank you.
Candi
SBE Team
SBE Team

Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:52 am

Unfortunately no resolution to the problem. I've personally tried multiple ways to replicate the problem in not being able to access the vault, but unable to :(. This makes it more difficult to ascertain the cause for devs to fix if not easily replicable. Will continue trying though.
Darkkloud
Snobo
Snobo

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:11 pm

If it would help I would be glad to provide a detailed account of my exact actions prior. Perhaps I left something out previously. It may not help im my case but you may see a missing link in other such cases.

I had all of my accounts logged in with a character from each in SDR. The process was simple. Accounts 1-4 had every type of item in thier perspective vaults. I withdrew and applied items to each type of character on each account until what was remaining was simply over stock. At this point I began to withdraw en mass with my STR based characters, then traded from one account to the next. the account with the faulty vault was already the main account and contained all of my runes as well as the majority of gold. The next step was filling the subsequent vaults. I started with the other accounts aas it was easier to move the armor, contracts and weapons as thier numbers were significantly smaller. After consolidating aeverything I could on a stripped down chaacter on the main account I had to use his bank to hold most of the jewelry. I began dropping these jewelry items into the vault and had to make a total of 4 deposits from my bank to do so. As I loaded the items into the vault I did notice during the third deposit that it seemed to lag during the deposit and "appeared" to drop the items in chunks of say 7-10 rather than one at a time. I paused to ensure that the items were transferring and not disappearing and was able to verify that within reason. I continued to deposit and then reload from my bank for the 4 th time. During this deposit thier seemed to be more lag and a greater concerned that items were being droppped so I logged off all accounts but the main, this did not address the issue at all. I however contuinued with the items appearing to "chunk" deposit. My reasoning was simple get them all therer then start pulling them out in types and sorting valued and junk. I finished the deposit, returnred to the bank, re-armored and again attempted to access the vault. This is where I nioticed the problem. I logged out/in, waited 15 mins, tried other accounts. Nothing effected this accounts vault.

If you have any further questions please dont hesitate to ask. Again, thanks for working on this.

Best Regards,

Darkkloud

Return to “Character Advancement General”