Priest UA powers

Moderator: Test Team

Soviet
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Priest UA powers

Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:02 pm

Should be lvl5. Atm priests only get lvl5 SD powers but not UA powers. Should get both at lvl5.
zenjah
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: Priest UA powers

Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:07 pm

I don't think Priests ever had UA powers. The wiki says they do, but I am pretty sure that is wrong.

I've noticed a number of edits to weapon powers on the wiki made by Colest that are not correct. The most obvious examples seem to be the addition of level 5 powers in cases where the class got no powers for the weapon.
Master spies and infiltrators, the Nephilim have spread throughout Aerynth in secret, and perhaps only the Dark Lords know precisely how many there are.
Soviet
Snobo Seer
Snobo Seer

Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:18 pm

zenjah wrote:I don't think Priests ever had UA powers. The wiki says they do, but I am pretty sure that is wrong.

I've noticed a number of edits to weapon powers on the wiki made by Colest that are not correct. The most obvious examples seem to be the addition of level 5 powers in cases where the class got no powers for the weapon.
Yeah, a lot of info on power levels on wiki is misleading, mostly on lvl0/lvl5 stuff. This time wiki might just randomly get that correct.

And rangers still can't get their archery powers listed. Hah.

Quite sure priests had lvl5 UA powers on live for some reason.
dorfinger
Snowy Harpy
Snowy Harpy

Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Can coolest himself answer where he is getting his information to change the wiki ?
Colest
SBE Team
SBE Team

Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:44 pm

dorfinger wrote:Can coolest himself answer where he is getting his information to change the wiki ?
I had a sun dancer priest and I thought I remembered it having UA powers as well but I highly doubt design changed this so I'm probably misremembering.

I wouldn't trust much of the weapon power info for classes that didn't have their powers tweaked in patch notes. Almost all of it I imported from the archived SB site which was from vanilla Shadowbane and it didn't specify which classes that got access to focus lines but didn't have powers. I marked them all down as 5 (save Templar for throwing because I remembered that one) with the intention to check them later and never got around to it before I resigned from test team and lost wiki editing privileges.

I've asked the test team several times to verify and update the info for weapons and weapon powers but they have been really busy.

Return to “Priest”