Moderator: Test Team

Shadowd12
Snobo
Snobo

New Secondary Focus Line

Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:05 pm

8/29
Shade Ranger Lv 48

ok so I purposely use all my training points not putting any into my blade mastery and when log out for more than 1 hr. when I log back in my braialla's Power was 40 and now has 0 trains in it as well as my Turn Steel had 40 train and went down to 22 or 21 trains this has happened to me 4 times now... each time I have rerolled they toon to see if it would fix itself but it doesn't.. Now... all 4 times that I logged out the blade mastery was 32%, the first time I log out and log back in right away the mastery went up to 89 or 88%... the problem is long time log outs is what im seeing, when I do log out for more than 1hr my blade mastery is 131%... now my toons have only been lvled to lvl 48 at highest when the problem occurs

I don't no weather or not its taking the points outa my powers and putting them into the secondary focus line or what cuz I don't have the training points that im missing from BP and TS
Shadowd12
Snobo
Snobo

Re: New Secondary Focus Line

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:32 pm

8/29
Shade Ranger

ok soo im lvl 75 now and I purposely used all my training points yet again... and when I log on after the reboot I now have 136% Blade Mastery but now my Braialla's Power is now at 0 trains and my Turn Steel is at 35 trains... I have lost 45 training points in all and its only taking the points out of those two powers... Can I get some help with getting my 45 points back or is this broken and not goin to get my points back plz respond ty
GRANTO
Snowy Mino
Snowy Mino

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:44 pm

You've got the appropriate amount, It's a server to client error.
Whenever I train my characters I religiously log out for 5-10 minutes and log back in to fix the trains
Shadowd12
Snobo
Snobo

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:51 pm

Yes but this is testing the secondary focus skill where your thief has no secondary focus line I do... and when I log out and back in its fine its just a long log out of over 1hr it takes my points... and actually the server gave me more points than what im supposed to have in the first place cuz when I trained up at lvl 48 and b4 I logged out I had 32% Blade Mastery and came back in I had 90% blade mastery

Return to “Ranger”